1) Write a paper (1,250-1,500 words) that addresses the following:
- a) Describe an effective organization’s management structure according to the content provided.
- b) Compare this structure with that of your organization.
- c) Identify change management structures and procedures in place to face challenges that inevitably occur.
- d) What procedures would your organization follow if, for instance, a key figure such as the CEO, CFO, etc. should announce his/her resignation? What would you do differently?
- e) Identify at least three challenges presented by the 2010 Health Reform Bill and how your organization has or should address them.
2) Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
3) This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
- Thorough knowledge of an effective management structure is clearly present, containing interesting and perceptive detail. Discussion is insightful, thorough, and detailed. Research is relevant, derived from current scholarly sources. Clearly articulates the importance of developing and maintaining structured management systems within an organization. Comparison of structures is clearly present, containing interesting and perceptive detail. Challenges clearly addressed; solutions well-articulated and supported.
- Supports main points with references, examples, and full explanations of how they apply. Thoughtfully, analyzes, evaluates, and describes major points of the criteria.
- Thesis and/or main claim are comprehensive. The essence of the paper is contained within the thesis. Thesis statement makes the purpose of the paper clear.
- Clear and convincing argument presents a persuasive claim in a distinctive and compelling manner. All sources are authoritative.
- Writer is clearly in command of standard, written, academic English.
- All format elements are correct.