The actual examination will consist of five questions from this list. Answers should be at least three sentences and concentrate on justification for your decision.
1. What is the reason for using each of the following groups in requirements elicitation?
a. Internal customers
b. Representative potential users
d. Other business stakeholders
2. Why are requirements likely to change significantly during development no matter how well the initial set of requirements are developed?
3. Why should the requirements specification document be kept up to date?
4. Why does the internal customer or internal customers set requirement priorities?
5. Why is an unstructured interview better than a structured interview for requirements elicitation?
6. Why should the requirements specification document follow a standard format?
7. How does a business rule differ from a product requirement? How is a business rule similar to a product requirement?
8. Why is the idea of having a customer representative always available rarely practical?
9. Why might a potential user and a developer have different interpretations of a requirement?
10. Why are non-functional requirements more difficult to use than functional requirements?