PLEASE READ THIS VERY CAREFULLY BEFORE BIDING. Please cause this is a very confusing and complicated order.
1) The question I’m going to post is not the actual question I need but it’s going to be something similar to the one I post for this bid. The real question will be posted as soon as I get it because when I do there is a time limit to when I need it( an hour and 30 mins). This is why I’m posting a sample of the question, so you can be familiar with the prompt.
2) I’m not sure when in getting the prompt but it will be between today and tomorrow morning. I need someone who is usually online so they can see it as soon as I post it.
3) The price of this paper is small compared to the hard work that will be done so please let me know if you want to set a new price.
4) I’m open to providing a contact number if that will be easier for you.
NOW INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE PAPER.
Source– 1 source is required. there are also restrictions on citing outside sources, and directly quoting/paraphrasing from the book.
WORD COUNT- NO WORD COUNT MINIMUM OR MAXIMUM BUT PLEASE MAKE THE PAPER AT LEAST A PAGE.
EXAMPLE PROMPT FOR THE PAPER.
You are an engineer at the main factory of Gizmonix Corporation, a Fortune 500 manufacturing concern. The local newspaper has reported that freshwater mussels in the river that runs by your factory have been dying over the last six months at an unprecedented rate, creating a severe crisis in the river’s ecosystem. The die-off in the mussel population coincides with a dramatic and unexplained rise in the level of the rare industrial chemical ITZ in the river. In the company cafeteria, you overhear a group of researchers from the research and development (R & D) division talking about the ITZ they are using in a product development project, and the large quantities of ITZ they have been secretly dumping in the river for the last six months. You talk privately with several reliable sources, all of whom confirm that this is happening. Your sources also say that they would never admit this in public; and that the project team has been very careful not to leave any kind of paper trail, which means that there is no written record of the secret dumping. The state Environmental Protection Agency, which would be responsible for intervening in this situation, has been very friendly to the industry. The agency has never imposed fines or criminal sanctions on any company for even the most severe environmental damage. The president of the commission is the husband of your company’s Vice President for R & D.
Your task in this essay is to determine, using the conditions proposed by Richard DeGeorge, whether it is ethically permissible or ethically obligatory for you to blow the whistle in this case. Your essay must include
1. a concise but thorough summary of DeGeorge’s conditions, indicating which conditions (if satisfied) make whistle-blowing permissible and which conditions (if satisfied) make whistleblowing obligatory
2. an analysis of which of DeGeorge’s conditions (if any) are met, and which (if any) are not met—in this part of the essay, be sure that you discuss all the conditions
3. an explanation of why it is or is not morally permissible, and of why it is or is not morally obligatory, to blow the whistle in this case—in this part of the essay, be sure to appeal to the relevant conditions in justifying your answer. For more information on the United States, Environmental Protection Agency check on this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Environmental_Protection_Agency
Plagiarism Free Papers
Thehomeworkwritings.com’s team of writers write all papers from scratch. We deliver 100% original, unique papers. That’s what makes us the best custom homework writing service
We provide unlimited free revisions to all customers and on all papers. Try The Homework Writings today for the best custom homework writing service and experience in the industry.
Thehomeworkwritings.com gives clients title pages free of charge. Your only job is to fill out our order form. We will handle the rest.
As the leading essay writing service, we never submit any paper without a reference/bibliography page. We do this free of charge too.
Originality & Security
At Thehomeworkwritings.com, we take great pride in delivering only high-quality 100% original papers to all our clients. We also never share any of our clients’ information with third parties. Your data is safe with us.
24/7 Customer Support
No other custom homework writing service has a friendly, always available customer support team to respond to clients like us.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Why outsource our services
We have the best customer support team for your essay writing needs.
You won’t find any other custom homework writing service with pricing as flexible and affordable as ours.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
We provide a direct line of communication with our writers for the best writing experience.
As the leading custom homework writing service, we take deadlines very seriously. You will have your paper submitted on time without any delays.
We truly value your feedback, good or bad, and always use your feedback to help us provide you with an even better custom homework writing service