Develop a 2–5-page training strategies summary and annotated agenda for a training session that will prepare a role group to succeed in implementing your proposed organizational policy and practice guidelines.
To help ensure a smooth roll out and implementation of your proposed policy and practice guidelines, design a training session for one of the role groups in the organization that will be responsible for implementation.
• Write a brief summary of your strategies for working with your chosen role group.
• Explain how this training session will help prepare the group to succeed in implementing your proposed policy and practice guidelines, and why you chose this group to pilot your proposal.
• Prepare an annotated agenda for a two-hour training session.
During this training session, you will want to ensure that the individuals you are training understand the new policy and practice guidelines. You will need them to buy into the importance of the policy in improving the quality of care or outcomes and their key role in successful policy implementation. You must help them acquire the knowledge and skills they need to be successful in implementing the policy and practice guidelines.
As outcomes of this training session, participants are expected to:
• Understand the organizational policy and practice guidelines to be implemented.
• Understand the importance of the policy to improving quality or outcomes.
• Understand that, as a group, they are key to successful implementation.
• Possess the necessary knowledge and skills for successful implementation.
The strategy summary and annotated training agenda requirements outlined below correspond to the scoring guide criteria, so be sure to address each main point. Read the performance-level descriptions for each criterion to see how your work will be assessed. In addition, be sure to note the requirements for document format and length and for supporting evidence.
• Summarize evidence-based strategies for working with the role group to obtain their buy-in and prepare them to implement the new policy and apply the associated practice guidelines to their work.
o Why will these strategies be effective?
o What measures might provide early indications of success?
• Explain the impact of the new policy and practice guidelines.
o How they will be implemented?
o How will they affect the daily work routines and responsibilities of the role group?
• Justify the importance of the new policy and practice guidelines with regard to improving the quality of care or outcomes related to the role group’s work.
o How will the policy and guidelines help improve the quality of care or outcomes?
• Explain the role group’s importance in implementing the new policy and practice guidelines.
o Why is the work and buy-in of the role group important for successful implementation?
o How could you help the group feel empowered by their involvement during implementation?
• Determine appropriate and effective instructional content, learning activities, and materials for the training session.
o How will each proposed activity on your agenda support learning and skill development?
o Can you complete the training within the allotted two hours?
• Organize content so ideas flow logically with smooth transitions.
o Proofread your strategy summary and training agenda, before you submit it, to minimize errors that could distract readers and make it more difficult for them to focus on the substance of your strategies.
• Support main points, assertions, arguments, conclusions, or recommendations with relevant and credible evidence.
o Be sure to apply correct APA formatting to source citations and references. For more information on Training for Policy Implementation check out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHUD7YLHZak
Plagiarism Free Papers
Thehomeworkwritings.com’s team of writers write all papers from scratch. We deliver 100% original, unique papers. That’s what makes us the best custom homework writing service
We provide unlimited free revisions to all customers and on all papers. Try The Homework Writings today for the best custom homework writing service and experience in the industry.
Thehomeworkwritings.com gives clients title pages free of charge. Your only job is to fill out our order form. We will handle the rest.
As the leading essay writing service, we never submit any paper without a reference/bibliography page. We do this free of charge too.
Originality & Security
At Thehomeworkwritings.com, we take great pride in delivering only high-quality 100% original papers to all our clients. We also never share any of our clients’ information with third parties. Your data is safe with us.
24/7 Customer Support
No other custom homework writing service has a friendly, always available customer support team to respond to clients like us.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Why outsource our services
We have the best customer support team for your essay writing needs.
You won’t find any other custom homework writing service with pricing as flexible and affordable as ours.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
We provide a direct line of communication with our writers for the best writing experience.
As the leading custom homework writing service, we take deadlines very seriously. You will have your paper submitted on time without any delays.
We truly value your feedback, good or bad, and always use your feedback to help us provide you with an even better custom homework writing service