It is expected that the content of your written case will reflect your thoughts and analysis rather than the work of others. DO NOT USE THE INTERNET TO GET INFORMATION ON THE CASE. All the information you need is in the case study or in your textbook. Do your own work. Just because this is an online class, it does NOT mean that everything online is for your use. Use discretion to avoid plagiarism and possible cheating.
I know what is on the internet and I don’t want to find it in your case studies. The criteria for grading individual written case analyses include:
● Identification of key problems/strategic issues.
● Demonstrate that you can use the concepts, tools and techniques of operations management presented in your textbook. Both breadth and depth of analysis will be evaluated.
● Present realistic workable, well-supported recommendations for action.
● Use good communication skills. Each case should be written using good grammar and formatted to meet APA requirements. Mistakes, bad grammar and lack of format will reflect in your score on the assignment. Proof read all assignments. (Don’t rely on spell check to correct all mistakes. Properly document all sources of references—no exceptions).
● Evidence of adequate preparation, pride of workmanship, and display of professional attitude and approach.
● All students are to prepare for the case study discussion by thoroughly reading and analyzing ALL cases-no exceptions. Even if you are not submitting a written case study, you must still be thoroughly prepared for each and every case.
Case Study Paper Format
● APA format
● No longer than 3 pages – double spaced
● Abstract (check your APA manual on how to do this properly for case studies)
● Background – no more than ½ page. Only include pertinent information that has brought the organization to its current situation.
● Issues – Identify the pertinent issues that the organization is facing.
● Analysis – Using analysis tools/concepts from your text or appropriate mathematical calculations; perform the appropriate analysis of the data/situation. (Analysis tools can be placed in an appendix and are not counted in the limit of 3 pages. Only include a summary of the results of the analysis performed in the body of the paper).
● Recommendations – Provide possible recommendations that will resolve the issues identified. Select the best recommendation(s) and support your decision.
● Conclusion. For more information on Toyota Motor Manufacturing Case Study check out: https://www.encyclopedia.com/social-sciences-and-law/economics-business-and-labor/businesses-and-occupations/toyota-motor-corp
Attachment: Toyota Motor Manufacturing, U.S.A
Plagiarism Free Papers
Thehomeworkwritings.com’s team of writers write all papers from scratch. We deliver 100% original, unique papers. That’s what makes us the best custom homework writing service
We provide unlimited free revisions to all customers and on all papers. Try The Homework Writings today for the best custom homework writing service and experience in the industry.
Thehomeworkwritings.com gives clients title pages free of charge. Your only job is to fill out our order form. We will handle the rest.
As the leading essay writing service, we never submit any paper without a reference/bibliography page. We do this free of charge too.
Originality & Security
At Thehomeworkwritings.com, we take great pride in delivering only high-quality 100% original papers to all our clients. We also never share any of our clients’ information with third parties. Your data is safe with us.
24/7 Customer Support
No other custom homework writing service has a friendly, always available customer support team to respond to clients like us.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Why outsource our services
We have the best customer support team for your essay writing needs.
You won’t find any other custom homework writing service with pricing as flexible and affordable as ours.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
We provide a direct line of communication with our writers for the best writing experience.
As the leading custom homework writing service, we take deadlines very seriously. You will have your paper submitted on time without any delays.
We truly value your feedback, good or bad, and always use your feedback to help us provide you with an even better custom homework writing service