The topic for this assignment is listed below:
This essay describes and compares the organization, structure, function and financing of health care and public health systems using examples from different countries and how this impacts health outcomes for a selected global health challenge. Learning outcomes assessed by this assessment task:
1. Describe measures of the global burden of disease and global health disparities
2. Describe and characterise a range of transnational and global public health challenges
3. Describe the role of international agencies and how these articulate with national agencies to address global health challenges through coordinated global health action
4. Explain how social, economic and environmental determinants of health impact on global health challenges
5. Explain the impact of globalisation on global burden of disease and injury
6. Identify and critically evaluate the health system and health policy levers that can be used to improve health outcomes in developing (low and middle income) countries
7. Demonstrate an awareness of intercultural and ethical issues in responding to global health challenges
Assessment task Choose a global public health challenge, this can be the same as the one you selected for the assignment on “Evaluate the role of international and local agencies” but not the same topic for the group presentation on “Determinants of a global health challenge, impact of globalisation and recommended strategies”.
Write a 2000 word essay which includes the following:
• describe the global public health challenge
• context/scope of the global public health challenge
• compare the organization, structure, function and financing of health care and public health systems in countries with different income categories
• you may like to consider policy, organisational structure, economic support, staffing, facilities, supplies, preventive services, regulation
• discuss how these differences in health care and public health systems impacts health outcomes for a selected global health challenge.
Write this assignment in essay format, using headings and paragraphs, with structured sentences. Provide an engaging title that reflects your topic, and your reference list should include sources from peer-reviewed journal articles or government/academic reports.
You may use either the Vancouver (numbering) or Harvard (author-date) referencing style and reference list.
Include a word count for your assignment. The word limit is 2000 words. Please note that reference lists and headings are not included in the word count. If you use the Harvard referencing style, the citations of authors and dates in text are included in the word count. The same applies with Vancouver referencing, the citation numbers in text are included in the word count.
Please refer to the marking rubric to be aware on what the markers will be looking for.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At thehomeworkwritings.com, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.