In Week 7, you began developing strategies for mitigating the risks and dangers related to the digital technology problem and developmental age group you selected. You also considered how these strategies might contribute to positive social change.
For this week, you will complete your work on Part 3 of your Final Project: Mitigation Plan and submit it to your instructor for feedback.
To Prepare for this Final Project Assignment Part 3:
- Search the Internet and the Walden library for articles related to digital technology and strategies to address the topic problem you selected.
- Consider how these strategies might bring about positive social change for the group you selected.
To complete this Final Project: Mitigation Plan, Part 3 Assignment:
Write a 2- to 3-page paper (not including title page and references) in which you
- List the topic and the developmental age group you selected (from Week 3).
- Develop 2-3 strategies for mitigation and explain how each strategy might support mitigation of the topic problem. Describe how digital technology is relevant to your mitigation strategies. Use your research to support your explanation.
- Explain how the strategies might bring about positive social change.
Use your Learning Resources and the articles you found in your search to support your findings. Use proper APA format and citations.