Write an essay to identify Hawthorne’s theme through The Scarlet Letter. In other words, as the expert, teach your reader what message Nathaniel Hawthorne seeks to convey to his readers.
– Reference Hester’s journey then other major characters (if you choose to go beyond Hester)
– Use (3-9) pieces of evidence to support your writing; connecting its effect upon the story and the author’s message.
– Evidence should be grounded in motifs (by definition, since they support the THEME).
– The author’s tone and its impact upon mood is a great way to connect evidence.
Noted: (sentence structures/ combos; vocabulary; literary jargon; evidence incorporation; explanation/ elaboration/ connection)
Essay Verbs: Explain; Teach; Analyze; Discuss; Show: Reveal; Demonstrate; Connect; Argue
NOTE: If you have difficulty identifying the message, fall back onto what we have learned:
– SOAPSTONE (especially Subject(s) and Tone)
– MOTIFS (especially CONTRASTS: man/woman vs. society, darkness vs. light, nature vs. civilization, death vs. life, the civilized vs. the uncivilized
1) Essay Outline Guide: the logical/ rational flow of an essay largely follows the claim paragraph with only a few exceptions. Note – you can always have more than one sentence for each section; however, your argumentative sentences should be ONE sentence (if you can get there)
2) Notes on Argumentative Sentences (thesis, topic sentences, conclusive sentence)
3) Guide: Introductory Hooks and Essay Conclusions
4) Claim Paragraph Template (essentially-speaking a 5-paragraph essay contains 3 Claim Paragraphs. Do note the difference between a claim sentence (t.a.g.r.) and a topic sentence, which only requires the author’s name and must connect to the thesis)
5) Claim Paragraph Tables (to help you stay aligned in your paragraph) For more information on The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne check out : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Scarlet_Letter
Plagiarism Free Papers
Thehomeworkwritings.com’s team of writers write all papers from scratch. We deliver 100% original, unique papers. That’s what makes us the best custom homework writing service
We provide unlimited free revisions to all customers and on all papers. Try The Homework Writings today for the best custom homework writing service and experience in the industry.
Thehomeworkwritings.com gives clients title pages free of charge. Your only job is to fill out our order form. We will handle the rest.
As the leading essay writing service, we never submit any paper without a reference/bibliography page. We do this free of charge too.
Originality & Security
At Thehomeworkwritings.com, we take great pride in delivering only high-quality 100% original papers to all our clients. We also never share any of our clients’ information with third parties. Your data is safe with us.
24/7 Customer Support
No other custom homework writing service has a friendly, always available customer support team to respond to clients like us.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We have the best customer support team for your essay writing needs.
You won’t find any other custom homework writing service with pricing as flexible and affordable as ours.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
We provide a direct line of communication with our writers for the best writing experience.
As the leading custom homework writing service, we take deadlines very seriously. You will have your paper submitted on time without any delays.
We truly value your feedback, good or bad, and always use your feedback to help us provide you with an even better custom homework writing service