Go to “Creation Moments” website using the above link, click on “Resources,” and scroll down to search topic areas you have an interest in. Write an argumentative paper. The argument is all based on some article you pick from this website and your reaction and detective work on the topic of your article and research the holes or inconsistencies in the argument that you detect. Every argument does have some questionable part, there is no such thing as a perfect argument, not in this world, so find some flaw and search it out, draw your conclusions what these flaws are, cite them in the paper, explain them, and then draw your conclusion.
Pick a topic that you have an interest in or know something about, but have a question with how Creation Moments argues for it. They always argue from the argument of design. Always in the argument of design, there is a point of leap of faith that a conclusion is drawn without evidence. .
1. Formulate your claim – what issue do you have with the topic you chose as the website argues about it? Creation Moments’ claim is, always, that Design by the Creator is true and evolution is false. This will be the underlying assumption of your claim. Is it really the case for design and not evolution?
2. Do some research, bring up sources that further explain the topic and tell you something about the subject of your article. Wikipedia is fine, but see if you can’t find a couple other sources, as well, to cite.
3. Now, test the evidence. Test to see if the claims made in the article hold up to the evidence you bring in regarding the subject.
4. Look for clear contradictions in wording of the article. Look for errors in Creation Moment’s discussion of the topic, not just evidence, but even in the conclusions they draw.
5. Conclusion: there was is some truth to the idea of their articles but there is always some flaw to their thinking, as well, regarding the topic they are discussing. Does Creation Moments create a “leap of faith” between the evidence they bring in and their conclusion, or, do they accurately defend the argument of design (which means that all of creation is created with some function/purpose, and only an intelligent creator could have created the world in this way) that the evidence they bring in directly leads to their conclusion about intelligent design?
Always get the facts. Challenge anything you just don’t agree with. That is what you are doing in this paper.
Here is the link for argument of design: http://www.alevelphilosophy.co.uk/handouts_religion/ArgumentsFromDesign.pdf (Links to
Instructions: The paper should be 7 pages, no title page is needed or footnotes, just citations would go on page 8. 1″ margins all around, double-spaced, 12″ Arial font. No GoogleDocs or Zip files.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At thehomeworkwritings.com, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.