Students must submit a written essay to the Office of Student Services on or before the close of business hours of the Friday of the fifth (5th) week of each quarter term.
2. The required format for the written essay is as follows: one-sided, letter-sized, double-spaced, 1-inch margins on all sides. Do not staple.
3. With a maximum of 2 pages, the written essay must include the following:
a. an identification of the student – name, program currently enrolled in, and expected graduation date.
b. a brief introduction – student’s background, interests, past work experience, prior education, experience
in CALUMS, and future plans; altogether relevant to the scholarship application.
c. an explanation of how this scholarship would help the student succeed in CALUMS. Describe or narrate prior or
current specific event/s or elements of financial hardship/s that are relative to the scholarship application.
4. The Office of Student Services will review all applications in terms of the above requirements and procedures, and schedule the Scholarship Committee meeting.
5. The members of the Scholarship Committee will deliberate on each of the applications and determine the award recipients for the quarter. The committee’s determination of award recipients will be final.
6. The list of award recipients signed by each committee member will be given to the Finance Office to prepare and issue the individual checks for the award amount to the student/s.
7. The awarding ceremony for the scholarship award will be determined by the scholarship committee.
8. All other policy guidelines and procedures prior to the issuance of this memorandum shall be deemed rescinded.
Plagiarism Free Papers
Originality & Security
24/7 Customer Support
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We have the best customer support team for your essay writing needs.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
We provide a direct line of communication with our writers for the best writing experience.