Your answer should be in the form of a 1,000 word essay
1. What has the impact of COVID been on the Music Business? What can be done about it?
2. The music industry serves the interests of corporations not musicians or audiences. Explore both sides of the argument and say if you agree
3. ‘In popular music what is good is what sells’. Discuss the pros and cons of ‘Populism‘ (Frith 1991)
4. “Genres are machines for reproducing ideology” Robert Walser.
Discuss in relation to a genre(s) of your choice
5. Discuss the relationship between music and place, using specific examples.
6. How has the music business responded to piracy? Have they been successful?
7. Discuss the politics of streaming (i.e. who does it benefit, who does it
harm?). Does it need to be fixed? How?
8. ‘The history of popular music is partly a history of technologies of storage (Frith, 1996: 226). What does Simon Frith mean by this, and is it a useful way of thinking about the music business?
9. How has digitalization changed the economics of the music business (give specific examples)?
Define your terms (and not just the dictionary definition, but using what the course reading says)
Identify the week relevant to the question and REFER TO THE COURSE
READING. You should read more widely than just the pdfs on Moodle, but start with them (and follow their bibliographies)
Focus your answer- you cannot answer EVERYTHING, so summaries the general problem (with examples) and be specific.
Use your reading list
Use concrete examples (its fine to use some from the reading but
also try and find your own)
Choose a referencing style (I don’t care which but BE CONSISTENT)
As a rough guide you should include a reference in each paragraph, and include at least 2 direct quotes from reading. Always say where you have got your information from
Despite what the question might say it is not asking for your
OPINION. You need to make an argument (giving due weight to all sides) and provide EVIDENCE to support your assertions. For more information on The Music Business check out : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFGWmm6lCY8
Plagiarism Free Papers
Thehomeworkwritings.com’s team of writers write all papers from scratch. We deliver 100% original, unique papers. That’s what makes us the best custom homework writing service
We provide unlimited free revisions to all customers and on all papers. Try The Homework Writings today for the best custom homework writing service and experience in the industry.
Thehomeworkwritings.com gives clients title pages free of charge. Your only job is to fill out our order form. We will handle the rest.
As the leading essay writing service, we never submit any paper without a reference/bibliography page. We do this free of charge too.
Originality & Security
At Thehomeworkwritings.com, we take great pride in delivering only high-quality 100% original papers to all our clients. We also never share any of our clients’ information with third parties. Your data is safe with us.
24/7 Customer Support
No other custom homework writing service has a friendly, always available customer support team to respond to clients like us.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Why outsource our services
We have the best customer support team for your essay writing needs.
You won’t find any other custom homework writing service with pricing as flexible and affordable as ours.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
We provide a direct line of communication with our writers for the best writing experience.
As the leading custom homework writing service, we take deadlines very seriously. You will have your paper submitted on time without any delays.
We truly value your feedback, good or bad, and always use your feedback to help us provide you with an even better custom homework writing service