This e-portfolio assessment is designed to be used as both a learning tool and as a professional portfolio that you can include in your resume or applications for jobs. You want to begin developing your portfolio ideas during Week 3, even though it is not due until Week 8. In this assignment, you are asked to choose any three of the four HRMN 302 course outcomes and reflect on your learning in our class.
There are two distinct parts to this assignment. The first is your reflective ideas about your learning for three of the four-course goals. The second is the actual creation of the E-portfolio on the Google Site. There is a partially completed portfolio provided for you at the very end of these instructions.
For directions on how to create an E-portfolio/Google Site go to URL https://goo.gl/pIMkbu
The four-course outcomes for HRMN 302 are:
1. Apply appropriate communication media and methods to various situational needs in organizational settings.
2. Apply communication theories to organizational communication challenges.
3. Recognize and respond constructively to cultural differences in communication.
4. Analyze and assess the communication dynamics of an organization through the completion of a communication audit.
Once your portfolio site is created, follow the specific instructions below.
Begin with an Introduction page, develop at least one page for each of the three outcomes you’ve selected. Be sure to include a Reference page at the end.
You will have a minimum of 5 pages.
On each outcome page:
1. Provide the specific course outcome you’ve selected.
2. Explain in your own words and 1-2 paragraphs how each outcome relates to what you have learned in class.
3. Post one artifact for each outcome (video, paper, chart, or any type of file you wish to use) and that demonstrates your mastery of each outcome. NOTE: the artifacts do not have to be newly created. You can use the work you’ve developed previously.
4. Explain, in detailed sentences, and approx. 2-3 paragraphs about how each artifact relates to the course outcome.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At thehomeworkwritings.com, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.