The topic is : compare the effects of American and British racism on the lives of blacks in the U.S. and those in Britain, specifically in terms of the various causes of death across life areas. Make certain the focus is really U. S. African Americans.
To provide the student with the opportunity to sharpen his/her analytical skills;
To give the student the opportunity to enhance his/her knowledge about a particular issue relating to the African American experience in the U. S.; and To provide the student with the opportunity to practice his/her writing skills.
TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE PAPER
Be certain to include a cover sheet for your report; the cover sheet should show a title for the report, your name, the class, and the semester/date.
At a minimum, the report should be 5 pages in length [double-spaced; typewritten], not including cover and reference pages.
Published material cited in the text of the report should be accompanied by appropriate reference information at the end of the report, i.e., a reference page. Thus, reference information should be provided for cited material taken from books, magazines, journals, DVD’s/films or the internet. When doing so, please provide author, title, date [year and volume #], publisher, and/or internet address.
Hine, D. C., Hine, W. C., & Harrold, S. (2008). The African-American Odyssey.
4th ed. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson Prentice Hall.
Benozio, A., & Diesendruck, G. (2015). From effort to value: Preschool children’s alternative to effort justification. Psychological Science, 26, 1423-1429.
Coates, T. (2015, October). The Black family in the age of mass incarceration.
The Atlantic, 316, 60-80, 82-84.
Glueckauf, R. L. et al. (1998, July). Video counseling for families of rural teens with epilepsy –Project update. Telehealth News, 2(2). Retrieved June 6, 2000, from http://www.telehealth.net/subscribe/newslettr_4a.html#1
YOUR REPORT SHOULD INCLUDE AT LEAST 6 REFERENCES NOT INLCUDING REFERENCING THE TEXTBOOK, AND AT LEAST HALF OF THESE REFERENCES SHOULD BE BOOK AND/OR RESEARCH JOURNAL REFERENCES!
SPECIFIC PURPOSE OF THE EXERCISE
This exercise is designed to provide the student with the opportunity to learn more about the Black experience in the U. S.; and more importantly, to gain greater in-depth knowledge about a specific issue relating to the experiences of African Americans.
1) Decide upon a topic of interest for the exercise. This topic can be about any academic issue covered in the textbook or an issue that is currently affecting African Americans;
2) Get some background information about the issue/topic. You can use a wide variety of sources for such information—course materials, other published material as well as your own thoughts and observations.
3) Develop an argument or point of view about the issue.
4) Gather information about the issue from published sources, i.e., provide a review of the issue
5) Evaluate or critically analyze this evidence—does it provide support for your argument? Are there shortcomings associated with this evidence? Does this evidence comport with or conform with your own observations. If not, why not?
i.e., provide a thorough discussion of the issue, support or lack of support for it based on published works; your assessment and evaluation of these works, and whether or not this information is consistent with your own experiences and observations. Also, provide some indication of what you see as future developments concerning this issue.
6) Create an outline for the written report.
7) Write the report. Be certain to provide an indication of the research question [i.e., what the issue is and your point of view as regards the issue] at the outset of the report. In other words, give the purpose of the paper early on. And, after reviewing the evidence for your argument [body of the paper], give an indication of the appropriate conclusions to be drawn from your discussion of the issue. And, make certain to include a reference page at the end of your report that shows the sources you used for your citations and any quotes contained within the paper. For more information on The Black Experience check out: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African-American_culture
Plagiarism Free Papers
Thehomeworkwritings.com’s team of writers write all papers from scratch. We deliver 100% original, unique papers. That’s what makes us the best custom homework writing service
We provide unlimited free revisions to all customers and on all papers. Try The Homework Writings today for the best custom homework writing service and experience in the industry.
Thehomeworkwritings.com gives clients title pages free of charge. Your only job is to fill out our order form. We will handle the rest.
As the leading essay writing service, we never submit any paper without a reference/bibliography page. We do this free of charge too.
Originality & Security
At Thehomeworkwritings.com, we take great pride in delivering only high-quality 100% original papers to all our clients. We also never share any of our clients’ information with third parties. Your data is safe with us.
24/7 Customer Support
No other custom homework writing service has a friendly, always available customer support team to respond to clients like us.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Why outsource our services
We have the best customer support team for your essay writing needs.
You won’t find any other custom homework writing service with pricing as flexible and affordable as ours.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
We provide a direct line of communication with our writers for the best writing experience.
As the leading custom homework writing service, we take deadlines very seriously. You will have your paper submitted on time without any delays.
We truly value your feedback, good or bad, and always use your feedback to help us provide you with an even better custom homework writing service