Create a Strategic Plan for Xfinity. The Strategic Plan contains all the topics listed below.
Create a 8-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with visuals and speaker notes to present the strategic plan, summarizing all relevant elements listed below. The objective is to sell the strategic plan to investors or company directors.
• Table of Contents
• Executive Summary (350 to 700 words)
• Company Background
• Identify the major components of the strategic management process.
• Discuss how these components work together to create value for the organization.
• Mission Statement
• Vision Statement
• Value Statement
• Environmental Scan
• Internal and External Environmental Analysis
• Perform a competitor analysis.
• Strategic Recommendation
• Implementation Plan
• Organizational Change Management Strategies
• Evaluate potential business level strategies for the organization.
• Assess potential corporate level strategies for the organization.
• Assess potential global strategies for the organization.
• Risk Management Plan
• Recommend any organizational change management strategies that may enhance successful implementation
• Develop key success factors, budget, and forecasted financials, including a break-even chart.
• References 2-3
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At thehomeworkwritings.com, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.