Part 1: The Every-Two-Week Budget Meeting Scenario
This is a situation I actually encountered: Wk4_written_assignment.doc
Analyze this situation by addressing the five questions on the last page of this document.
Here are the data two forms:
— A version that is ready to “Load” directly into the BPChart run & control chart macro: BPChart_budget.xls
— A regular Excel sheet that you can analyze either via Excel or QIMacros: Budget_data.xls
For this assignment, you must prepare appropriate process behavior charts as guided by the questions and provide your analysis of what you see.
[There is no length requirement. This is meant to be a relatively straightforward assignment and typical application — please don’t make it harder than it is]
Part 2: Take a weekly / monthly (even quarterly) important number from your everyday work that makes you (and your department or bosses) “sweat”…
…and do a run and control chart analysis. [I hope the examples from the tutorial, lecture notes, and “Data Sanity” gives you good ideas]
• If it’s monthly, try to have at least 2 years’ worth (24 data points).
• If it’s weekly, try to have at least 6 months’ worth (~25 data points), but a year (~50 weeks) is fine, too.
• If you try to use a quarterly figure, you’ll need 5 years of data (~20 data points) to get a decent chart (as in the Bacteraemia example in the tutorial).
After describing your analysis, also answer these two questions:
• Has this analysis made you think differently about the situation?
• Given this knowledge, is there an alternative action to what’s normally done in the weekly / monthly “How’re we doin’ ?” meetings?
• Go ahead and share this specific personal example at appropriate moments in this week’s DQ dialogue and Lessons Learned.
I’m not looking for profundity here — just evidence that your thinking is beginning to change. So, this is more of your personal “AHA!” rather than deep analysis. I’m more concerned with innovative application and not necessarily the ‘right’ answer.
Please submit your assignment in a Word document with appropriate control charts pasted in.
— Be aware, I have Office 2003: Please make sure that you save your file accordingly – as a “.doc” — so that it can be read (and make sure that the graphs don’t get obliterated in the process).
— For those of you, like me, who have Office 2003 and using BPChart. The best way to copy a chart to paste into Word is to (also explained at the bottom of p.3 in my BPChart tutorial):
1) Click directly on it. This will put you into “Chart” mode, then
2) Hold down BOTH “Cntl” and “Shift” while clicking on “Edit”
3) Choose “Copy picture” and, most importantly, clicking the option under “Appearance “ – “As shown on screen.”
4) You can then use “Paste special” in Word
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At thehomeworkwritings.com, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.