Group Company Project Part III (60 points):
The purpose of the third part of the comprehensive project is to use resources available to obtain industry averages for commonly used ratios. Additionally, you will compare company ratio results to industry averages.
1. Obtain the four-digit primary SIC (Standard Industrial Classification) Code and industry title for your company. Record the primary SIC code and industry title at the top of the Ratio Analysis Worksheet.
2. Obtain industry averages for commonly used ratios in the current period. Industry average information is reported by industry title or SIC code.
3. Look up the following industry-average ratios:
1. Current ratio.
2. Debt ratio.
3. Gross profit margin.
4. Times interest earned.
5. Accounts receivable turnover.
6. Inventory turnover.
7. Return on Sales.
8. Asset Turnover.
9. Return on Assets.
10. Financial Leverage.
11. Return on Equity.
Note that some industry averages may not apply to your company.
If you are not able to find the industry average for part 3 of your project, please consider the following:
Unfortunately, some of the websites where you can find industry averages will require you to pay for them. Instead of using industry average, calculate the same ratios for one of the competitors to the company you used in your project. That will give you the comparative information you need for Part 3 of the project. I believe this will help.
1. Write a 6- page report comparing the above ratios to industry averages. Discuss whether your company’s profitability, efficiency, liquidity, and solvency are better than, or worse than, its peers. The report should be well written with a cover page, introduction, the body of the paper (with appropriate subheadings), conclusion, and reference page. References must be appropriately cited. Format: Double-spaced, one-inch margins, using a 12-point Times New Roman font. For more information on Standard Industrial Classification check on this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standard_Industrial_Classification
Plagiarism Free Papers
Thehomeworkwritings.com’s team of writers write all papers from scratch. We deliver 100% original, unique papers. That’s what makes us the best custom homework writing service
We provide unlimited free revisions to all customers and on all papers. Try The Homework Writings today for the best custom homework writing service and experience in the industry.
Thehomeworkwritings.com gives clients title pages free of charge. Your only job is to fill out our order form. We will handle the rest.
As the leading essay writing service, we never submit any paper without a reference/bibliography page. We do this free of charge too.
Originality & Security
At Thehomeworkwritings.com, we take great pride in delivering only high-quality 100% original papers to all our clients. We also never share any of our clients’ information with third parties. Your data is safe with us.
24/7 Customer Support
No other custom homework writing service has a friendly, always available customer support team to respond to clients like us.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Why outsource our services
We have the best customer support team for your essay writing needs.
You won’t find any other custom homework writing service with pricing as flexible and affordable as ours.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
We provide a direct line of communication with our writers for the best writing experience.
As the leading custom homework writing service, we take deadlines very seriously. You will have your paper submitted on time without any delays.
We truly value your feedback, good or bad, and always use your feedback to help us provide you with an even better custom homework writing service