This assignment asks you to do documentation of requirements in a standard Software Requirements Specification format. Use the results of either your first assignment or your second assignment, and provide a document in the following format:
Title of the Product
1. Purpose: brief (one to three sentence) description of the product being developed, and whether it is a new product, a new version,, or a replacement.
2. Document Conventions: Describe any typographical conventions you will be using or any standards you will be following. If there are none (probably the case for your assignment), state NONE.
3. Project Scope: Relate the software to business objectives and strategies.
4. References: List any documents, or other resources on which part of the specification is based. Here you would list the materials for your firast or second assignment.
1. Product perspective: Describe how the product fits into the other products or services your company provides.
2. User Classes and Characteristics: Describe the types of users your product is expected to have, their experience with computers, and with similar products.
3. Operating Environment: Describe the hardware, network, other software, etc. with which the product will operate. Include verison numbers where appropriate.
4. Design and Implementation Constraints: If there are any constraints such as programming language, database management system, code library, coding standard, etc. whcih must be employed on the project, describe them. If there are any constraints on the selection of tools by the developers, describe them.
5. Assumptions and Dependencies: Will the product depend on the availability of any particular personnel, software, or hardware to operate?
Repeat these subsections for each feature to be provided by the product.\
1. Name: a brief, but descriptive name of the feature
3. Functional Requirements
4. Non-functional requirements that affect this feature.
1. Logical data model
2. Data Dictionary
3. Reports the product will produce
4. Data acquisition, integrity, retention, and disposal
External Interface Requirements
1. User Interfaces: Describe the logical characteristics of each user interface.
2. Software Interfaces
3. Hardware Interfaces
4. Communications interfaces
3. Logging and audit trails
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At thehomeworkwritings.com, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.