Social Work: Scenario
This is a case scenario based on the character Rosa, a 40-year-old, Native American woman living in Mesa, Arizona. This scenario depicts intergenerational processes in a Native American family within an urban Arizona setting.
Note: You will have to creatively insert yourself into the story as the character’s social worker.
Part I: Engagement
1. Describe the steps you would take to prepare to engage the various systems of the client’s life. Which social work roles might you use to help this client?
2. Define and give examples in your own words on how you might employ the core relational conditions of empathy, warmth, authenticity, and unconditional positive regard as described by Dr. Carl Rogers and key interviewing skills to engage this client.
3. How would you begin to engage in personal reflection and self-correction in working with this client?
4. Discuss possible value dilemmas that might arise in your work with this client? How might you utilize the standards of the social work code of ethics in working with this case?
Part II: Assessment
1. Utilize relevant theoretical and developmental frameworks to assess the client’s developmental history, emotional, cognitive, social, and behavioral functioning to include the client’s strengths and limitations. What environmental factors impinge on the client’s functioning?
2. Discuss notions of privilege and power as they apply to this case – both in terms of the ways that the client and client system has been marginalized and the ways in which you work to reduce the power differential between the client and yourself. Discuss the ways in which the client has been affected by social injustice. What policy action(s) might you support to enhance social justice for this client system?
3. Develop a treatment plan of three or four goals and related tasks, based on the theory-based client assessment above.
Part III: Intervention
1. Discuss specific steps that you will take to achieve client treatment goals as detailed above (Part II, Question 3) to help the client enhance her/his capacities and resolve problems. Discuss how you might negotiate, mediate, and advocate for this client.
2. Discuss specific steps that you will take to facilitate a positive transition or end of your work with this client.
Part IV: Evaluation
1. Discuss specific steps you might take to monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of your work with the client. For more information on Social Work check on this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_work
Plagiarism Free Papers
Thehomeworkwritings.com’s team of writers write all papers from scratch. We deliver 100% original, unique papers. That’s what makes us the best custom homework writing service
We provide unlimited free revisions to all customers and on all papers. Try The Homework Writings today for the best custom homework writing service and experience in the industry.
Thehomeworkwritings.com gives clients title pages free of charge. Your only job is to fill out our order form. We will handle the rest.
As the leading essay writing service, we never submit any paper without a reference/bibliography page. We do this free of charge too.
Originality & Security
At Thehomeworkwritings.com, we take great pride in delivering only high-quality 100% original papers to all our clients. We also never share any of our clients’ information with third parties. Your data is safe with us.
24/7 Customer Support
No other custom homework writing service has a friendly, always available customer support team to respond to clients like us.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Why outsource our services
We have the best customer support team for your essay writing needs.
You won’t find any other custom homework writing service with pricing as flexible and affordable as ours.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
We provide a direct line of communication with our writers for the best writing experience.
As the leading custom homework writing service, we take deadlines very seriously. You will have your paper submitted on time without any delays.
We truly value your feedback, good or bad, and always use your feedback to help us provide you with an even better custom homework writing service