Does social justice mean total equality of all members in the society?
What are the essential requisites of an obligation? Give an example to illustrate them
2. Why are obligations under the Civil Code a juridical necessity? Explain
3. What are the elements of requisites in order that a person may acquire a right of action in court against another to enforce the performance of the latter’s obligation?
4. May a person incur obligations even without entering into any a contract or voluntary agreement? Explain
Explain or state briefly the rule of reason for your answers.
1. X saw at about one (1:00 p.m.) in the afternoon a child alone in a shopping mall. The child who strayed from Y, his mother, was in tears and appeared very hungry. Out of pity, X took him to a restaurant to eat for which he spent P 150. Y did not give her consent to the good deed of X. Furthermore, they were on their way home before the child got lost. Is X entitled to be reimbursed by Y for the amount of P150?
2. While the car of X was parked by the roadside, it was bumped at the rear by a jeep belonging to Y. Only the car of X suffered damage. Under the circumstances, does it follow that Y is liable to X for the damage?
3. In the same problem, has X the right to ask for indemnity from R, employer of X, on the ground that when the accident occurred X was then on his way to transact business with a client of R?
4. D (the debtor) borrowed P 10,000.00 from C (the creditor). On the due date of the loan, D could not pay C because he lost to a robber the P 10,000.00 intended for C. In addition, he suffered financial reverses, and he was short of cash even for his current family’s needs. Is D legally justified to refuse to pay C?
To further assess your understanding of this lesson, a summative assessment/quiz will be posted to your Google Classroom using Google Forms. In the case of inaccessibility to the assessment, let your instructor know immediately for an alternative. For more information on Social Justice check on this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_justice
Plagiarism Free Papers
Thehomeworkwritings.com’s team of writers write all papers from scratch. We deliver 100% original, unique papers. That’s what makes us the best custom homework writing service
We provide unlimited free revisions to all customers and on all papers. Try The Homework Writings today for the best custom homework writing service and experience in the industry.
Thehomeworkwritings.com gives clients title pages free of charge. Your only job is to fill out our order form. We will handle the rest.
As the leading essay writing service, we never submit any paper without a reference/bibliography page. We do this free of charge too.
Originality & Security
At Thehomeworkwritings.com, we take great pride in delivering only high-quality 100% original papers to all our clients. We also never share any of our clients’ information with third parties. Your data is safe with us.
24/7 Customer Support
No other custom homework writing service has a friendly, always available customer support team to respond to clients like us.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We have the best customer support team for your essay writing needs.
You won’t find any other custom homework writing service with pricing as flexible and affordable as ours.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
We provide a direct line of communication with our writers for the best writing experience.
As the leading custom homework writing service, we take deadlines very seriously. You will have your paper submitted on time without any delays.
We truly value your feedback, good or bad, and always use your feedback to help us provide you with an even better custom homework writing service