Please choose 5 of the 10 questions and respond in paragraph form. You are free to use your text and lecture notes. Each question is worth 5% for a total of 25% of your final mark. I am looking for students to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the concepts, theories and overall content of the course in their answers. Please submit the synthesis paper when all of your chosen questions are complete. Remember to consider the value of each question when responding.
1. According to your textbook, what are several of the key factors that play a role in someone’s, consistent and effective use of birth control to prevent pregnancy? Consider contextual factors such as age, personality, circumstances, etc., in formulating your answer.
2. What is your definition of love? Does your definition include different aspects of love, and if so, what are they? How does love between a mother and child differ from love between a romantic relationship? Is one aspect or type of love more real or true than the others? Why or why not?
3. What is a sexual disorder? We all have sexual difficulties from time to time, so what makes sexual difficulty a disorder? In other words, when should someone seek help or treatment for a sexual disorder? Give examples of disorders that could be treated by a professional.
4. What’s the best way to talk to your children about sex and sexuality? What should parents do or not do? When should they start? What should they say? How should they say it? What should parents do if they don’t know the answers to some of their children’s questions?
5. What are some of the changes that a person going through puberty might notice (consider physical, emotion and mental changes)? What role does media play on adolescent sexuality? What sort of resources or supports does someone going through puberty need?
6. What does consent mean when applied to sexual relationships? Identify two different types of sexual coercion – how are they different and how are they the same? What are some of the potential impacts of experiencing sexually coercive behavior? What can be done to prevent sex violence?
7. Explain the difference between sex and gender. What is a gender binary? How does socialization contribute to one’s understand of gender roles? What are some of the potential sources of gender socialization?
8. How do value systems contribute to one’s understanding of sexuality? What are some possible contributions to one’s personal value system regarding sex? How does gender socialization contribute to attitudes towards sex? Can these value systems change in a person’s life? If so, how and why?
9. What is a paraphilia? How is a paraphilia different from a fetish? When should someone seek help or treatment for a paraphilia? What are some of the available treatments for paraphilia today?
10. What are some of the causes of extra-relationship sex (sex outside of one’s primary relationship)? What are two types of extra-relationship sexual behaviors? How are they the same and how are they different? What can people do to minimize the likelihood that it happens in their relationship?
Please cite any sources you reference using APA. For more information on Sexual and Reproductive Health check out: https://www.encyclopedia.com/medicine/encyclopedias-almanacs-transcripts-and-maps/reproductive-health
Attachment: Understanding human sexuality
Plagiarism Free Papers
Thehomeworkwritings.com’s team of writers write all papers from scratch. We deliver 100% original, unique papers. That’s what makes us the best custom homework writing service
We provide unlimited free revisions to all customers and on all papers. Try The Homework Writings today for the best custom homework writing service and experience in the industry.
Thehomeworkwritings.com gives clients title pages free of charge. Your only job is to fill out our order form. We will handle the rest.
As the leading essay writing service, we never submit any paper without a reference/bibliography page. We do this free of charge too.
Originality & Security
At Thehomeworkwritings.com, we take great pride in delivering only high-quality 100% original papers to all our clients. We also never share any of our clients’ information with third parties. Your data is safe with us.
24/7 Customer Support
No other custom homework writing service has a friendly, always available customer support team to respond to clients like us.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Why outsource our services
We have the best customer support team for your essay writing needs.
You won’t find any other custom homework writing service with pricing as flexible and affordable as ours.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
We provide a direct line of communication with our writers for the best writing experience.
As the leading custom homework writing service, we take deadlines very seriously. You will have your paper submitted on time without any delays.
We truly value your feedback, good or bad, and always use your feedback to help us provide you with an even better custom homework writing service