Risk Management Ufschotti
Please include an abstract. I am doing it on RISK MANAGEMENT A2: Individual Report (50%) 1,500 words TASK A written report which sets out the operations plan of the allocated management section for the given event. Management Sections Site Planning Risk Management Supply Chain Management Legal & Licensing Individuals in each group will be given one of the four management sections above. Within the allowed word count students should produce a report which covers the following:
• Definition of the Management Area
• Critical discussion using secondary literature on the Management Area
• Application of the Management Area theory to the actual event planned by the group Marking criteria – these include but are not confined to the following: Criteria Weighting Accuracy of the definition applied to the Management area 10% Quality of discussion on the Management Area using appropriate secondary material 30% Application of discussed theory to the planning for the event 60% Background Luzern Council has decided to provide a community festival as part of their policy to foster arts and cultural development through investment in Events. It is hoped that this will provide the opportunity for stronger links to be forged between different local community cultural groups and be a celebration of Luzern as a place leading to increased social inclusion. Luzern Council has employed a private event company to manage the festival. It is hoped that the festival will become a yearly event. The festival will take place over two days (Saturday/Sunday) during the summer of 2021. The concept and design for the event need to be created and it is the role of the event management company to provide a suitable site plan and operations schedule for the successful management of this festival. Luzern Council has requested that the festival satisfies the following conditions
• The festival is to be on and around an open space within the area known as Ufschötti.
• To minimize the environmental impact that the festival may bring and promote environmental awareness and environmentally responsible behavior.
• The festival will attract all socio-economic groups– therefore needs to be socially inclusive
• Substantive provision for disabled visitors must be provided
• Compliance with all legal, licensing, and health and safety legislation.
Festival program and activities The festival needs to attract approximately 5000 people on each of the days. An Event program for the festival should respect the timings below and the council has requested that a firework show mark the end of the Event. Otherwise, groups should decide on a suitable program and activities, aligned with the timeslots below to attract the targeted attendee numbers while fulfilling the conditions outlined by Luzern Council above. Saturday: Gates Open: – 12:00 Noon 13:00 to 13:30: Opening by VIP’s 13:30 to 15:30: 16:00 to 18:00: 19:00 to 21:00: Sunday: Gates Open: – 12:00 Noon Stage Activities: – 13:30 to 15:30: 16:00 to 18:00: 19:00 to 21:00: 21:00 to 21:30: Closing and Fireworks My school follows the MMU Harvard guide
I have attached my group’s plans risk such as fireworks etc. For more information on Risk Management check on this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Risk_management
Plagiarism Free Papers
Thehomeworkwritings.com’s team of writers write all papers from scratch. We deliver 100% original, unique papers. That’s what makes us the best custom homework writing service
We provide unlimited free revisions to all customers and on all papers. Try The Homework Writings today for the best custom homework writing service and experience in the industry.
Thehomeworkwritings.com gives clients title pages free of charge. Your only job is to fill out our order form. We will handle the rest.
As the leading essay writing service, we never submit any paper without a reference/bibliography page. We do this free of charge too.
Originality & Security
At Thehomeworkwritings.com, we take great pride in delivering only high-quality 100% original papers to all our clients. We also never share any of our clients’ information with third parties. Your data is safe with us.
24/7 Customer Support
No other custom homework writing service has a friendly, always available customer support team to respond to clients like us.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We have the best customer support team for your essay writing needs.
You won’t find any other custom homework writing service with pricing as flexible and affordable as ours.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
We provide a direct line of communication with our writers for the best writing experience.
As the leading custom homework writing service, we take deadlines very seriously. You will have your paper submitted on time without any delays.
We truly value your feedback, good or bad, and always use your feedback to help us provide you with an even better custom homework writing service