When a public policy is developed, it endures a cycle. The assignments in this course will examine the “cycle” of a public policy. The first assignment will analyze the rise of a public policy through a 4–5 page white paper in which you will select a peer-reviewed article and use that article to explain how researchers use theories to analyze the rise of a public policy and review that rise using theoretical concepts.
A white paper is a form of communication from an employee to a supervisor or administrator. It should be concise, informative, and able to explain complex issues in a succinct way. Writing a white paper requires high critical thinking skills and the ability to write in concise fashion, which are highly sought-after skills and can lend to more responsibilities in the field.
In your 4–5 page white paper, address the following:
· Explain how researchers use theories to analyze the rise of a public policy.
· Evaluate the way the scholarly article uses an ethical theoretical lens to explain the rise of the public policy.
· Review the rise of a public policy using theoretical concepts.
· Defend the choice of the political lens that is used when reviewing the rise of a public policy.
· Demonstrate an academic writing style through concise, well-organized prose that follows assignment guidelines and APA style.
Example assignment: You may use the assignment example, linked in the Resources, to give you an idea of what a Proficient or higher rating on the scoring guide would look like.
· Written communication: Your writing should clearly identify where each grading criteria or part of the assignment is addressed. Your points must be logical, substantive, and relevant based on the evidence presented. The writing must be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
· APA guidelines: Resources and citations must be formatted according to current APA style and formatting. When appropriate, use APA-formatted headings.
· Resources: Your ideas must be supported with relevant recent, scholarly sources that are dated within the past five years and are properly cited and referenced in current APA style.
· Length of paper: 4–5 typed, double-spaced pages, not including the title page and references.
· Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
· Writing assistance is available through the Writing Center or Smarthinking, the free online writing tutorial and review service.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At thehomeworkwritings.com, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.