Topic: Environmental justice and sustainable developmental goals
Basic Instructions: Complete this worksheet fully. That is, all questions must have an answer. If you cannot identify an answer to a question, explain why you cannot. You will be asked to write complete sentences for particular questions, so read each question fully. If any questions are left blank or if complete sentences are not provided when requested, the worksheet will be marked as Incomplete.
CONTEXT (will require brief research)
1. Who is the author/what is the author’s profession/background? (This is part of Ethos or credibility of the author).
2. In which source text was the reading originally published/printed/produced?
3. What is the original date of publication?
4. Identify one or two significant historical circumstances of the text’s production by locating current events, theories, or previous articles/studies that influenced the author’s decision to write this text or conduct this study. You are looking for how this text fits into the academic conversation happening on the topic at the time it was written. Write in complete sentences.
STRUCTURE AND APPEALS
1. Identify how and where the author(s) employs obvious (e.g., headings, subheadings, lists, labels, bullets, etc.) or subtle structural cues (e.g., subject transitions).
2. Describe the language of the text, focusing on word choice. Be sure to note any words that are repeated often. Do not just list words, but also describe the language being used in the text. Write in compete sentences.
3. Identify any Logos (logical appeals) (supporting evidence, previous studies, stories, logical statements) and state their purpose. That is, state at least 2-4 key pieces of evidence that the author uses as support and state the purpose of using that piece of evidence using complete sentences.
4. Identify any Pathos (emotional appeals) and state their purpose using complete sentences.
1. What is the purpose of the work (e.g., argument, narrative, commentary, etc.) and how does the author identify that purpose? Write in complete sentences and cite evidence from the source text.
2. Identify and explain the original intended audience as stated (or implied) by the author.
1. State the topic (noun):
2. State the main argument/claim in one complete sentence (must include an active verb):
Plagiarism Free Papers
Thehomeworkwritings.com’s team of writers write all papers from scratch. We deliver 100% original, unique papers. That’s what makes us the best custom homework writing service
We provide unlimited free revisions to all customers and on all papers. Try The Homework Writings today for the best custom homework writing service and experience in the industry.
Thehomeworkwritings.com gives clients title pages free of charge. Your only job is to fill out our order form. We will handle the rest.
As the leading essay writing service, we never submit any paper without a reference/bibliography page. We do this free of charge too.
Originality & Security
At Thehomeworkwritings.com, we take great pride in delivering only high-quality 100% original papers to all our clients. We also never share any of our clients’ information with third parties. Your data is safe with us.
24/7 Customer Support
No other custom homework writing service has a friendly, always available customer support team to respond to clients like us.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We have the best customer support team for your essay writing needs.
You won’t find any other custom homework writing service with pricing as flexible and affordable as ours.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
We provide a direct line of communication with our writers for the best writing experience.
As the leading custom homework writing service, we take deadlines very seriously. You will have your paper submitted on time without any delays.
We truly value your feedback, good or bad, and always use your feedback to help us provide you with an even better custom homework writing service