The paper must be 8–10 pages, not including a title page, and should include an abstract, acknowledgements (if any), references, and tables.
General Writing Instructions:
Once your proposal has been approved, you can begin the task of researching and writing a thorough literature review of your topic. Remember to use scholarly sources and APA style throughout your paper. You should continue to develop your outline as you find more articles. Your outline will help to keep your thoughts and your writing organized. I will be happy to review your outline as your paper topic develops. You must start your paper early and work on it gradually throughout the course.
Responding to all the comments from your rough draft will help to ensure success on the final draft of your paper. Do not lose momentum. Continue to work consistently on your paper; you may turn it in before the due date. The final paper will include a well-developed introduction, body, and conclusion. It will be at least 8–10 pages in length (of text) and include at least 5 scholarly references. Your final draft should be free of grammatical errors, and APA style errors should be corrected at this point. You should have a good grasp of your subject matter, and your writing should convey that. Keep your writing clear and concise. Long and awkward sentences are not impressive; good and clearly expressed ideas are. Again, checking the grading criteria will help to ensure that you earn a good grade on your paper.
Checklist for your Paper
Does the paper have (in this order) a Title, Abstract, Introduction, Methods, Results, Discussion, References?
1. Is everything (yes, everything!) double-spaced?
2. Are all measurements and units in metric?
3. Are the units abbreviated (m for meters, mg/l for milligrams per liter, etc.)?
4. Use italics where needed (please see http://blog.apastyle.org/apastyle/italics/)
5. Is everything correctly spelled?
1. Does the title strike a balance: general enough to interest readers but specific enough to describe the contents?
2. Does the abstract adequately present the goals, methods, key results (with some actual data such as counts, averages, etc.)?
3. Does the introduction set the stage for the topic as a whole?
4. Does the introduction end with an explicit description of the hypothesis and the objective of the study?
5. Have I kept results from sneaking into the Methods section?
6. Are the methods sufficiently described so that someone else could repeat the study, or fully evaluate what we did?
7. Are all the important results expressed in words (that is, not hidden in a table and merely referred to in the text)?
8. Are all results expressed in the past tense?
9. Have I kept speculation and interpretation out of the results section?
10. Does the discussion review and interpret the key results rather than reviewing only other published studies?
11. Make sure you discuss the inadequacy of the study in the discussion?
1. Are all papers cited in the text found in the references (and vice versa)?
2. Have I limited my use of secondary sources and used primary sources?
3. Are all references formatted in APA style?
4. Have major points been backed up with appropriate references rather than forcing the reader to take my word for it?
V. Tables and Figures
1. Are all tables and figures necessary? Could the information be easily expressed in the text? Is there duplication between tables and figures?
2. Are the tables and figures organized to minimize space?
3. Do all tables and figures have fully self-explanatory captions? That is, could a reader understand the figure or table without reading the rest of the paper (and vice versa)?
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At thehomeworkwritings.com, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.