During the leadership course, the instructor requested us to asked our collogues and friends to use the trait assessment questioner to rate each other’s. However, my lowest scores were in sensitivity (Avg. 3.6 out of 5) and self-assurance (Avg. 4 out of 5). Need to mention, that I would like to change my profession and join a new organization as a recruiter. I plan to be a senior recruiter within five years.
Please write a REPORT, that includes the following sections:
Section1: Describe the two tendencies (sensitivity – self-assurance)
Length: 450 words
Section 2: Justify why / how these two natural tendencies would be potentially disadvantageous specifically on your future career by relating it to what you envision will be needed for effective leadership within the organization of your choosing. The expectation for this ‘justifications’ section is that all insights and observations will be directly supported by carefully chosen, relevant references to course concepts and theories.
Length: 550 words.
Section 3: Outline a specific action plan (using a “SMART-based” format) that you could follow to improve / positive develop the weaknesses you highlighted.
Length: 400 words.
Please remember the components of a SMART-based plan are:
• Specific: detailed, feasible commitments to action that you need to take to improve / positively develop your highlighted weaknesses.
• Measurable: How much change is needed, and exactly how will you assess / evaluate your progress. Assessing progress over different time periods requires a methodology that is sound and consistent with regards to timing, format, etc.
• Attainable: Will you need external resources to accomplish your plan and, if so, what are they? What help might you need to achieve those goals?
• Relevant: How are my goals likely to address each of my weaknesses? Be specific in that regard. Are the goals adequately challenging, or are they too simple to generate beneficial change? How would missing my goals impede my leadership development?
• Time-bound: Which goals should be an immediate or short-term focus and which goals are meant for the medium and longer terms? Define those three timeframes for the reader. For more information on Report Making in Leadership check out : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leadership
Plagiarism Free Papers
Thehomeworkwritings.com’s team of writers write all papers from scratch. We deliver 100% original, unique papers. That’s what makes us the best custom homework writing service
We provide unlimited free revisions to all customers and on all papers. Try The Homework Writings today for the best custom homework writing service and experience in the industry.
Thehomeworkwritings.com gives clients title pages free of charge. Your only job is to fill out our order form. We will handle the rest.
As the leading essay writing service, we never submit any paper without a reference/bibliography page. We do this free of charge too.
Originality & Security
At Thehomeworkwritings.com, we take great pride in delivering only high-quality 100% original papers to all our clients. We also never share any of our clients’ information with third parties. Your data is safe with us.
24/7 Customer Support
No other custom homework writing service has a friendly, always available customer support team to respond to clients like us.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Why outsource our services
We have the best customer support team for your essay writing needs.
You won’t find any other custom homework writing service with pricing as flexible and affordable as ours.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
We provide a direct line of communication with our writers for the best writing experience.
As the leading custom homework writing service, we take deadlines very seriously. You will have your paper submitted on time without any delays.
We truly value your feedback, good or bad, and always use your feedback to help us provide you with an even better custom homework writing service