Quantitative Research Topic
Christensen, C. M., Raynor, M., & McDonald, R. (2016). What is disruptive innovation? Harvard Business Review, 93(12), 44-53.
De la Sablonniere, R. (2017). Toward a Psychology of Social Change: A Typology of Social Change. Frontiers in Psychology, 8, 397. https://doi.org/10.3389/fpsyg.2017.00397
Kachouie, R., Mavondo, F., & Sands, S. (2018). Dynamic marketing capabilities view on creating market change. European Journal of Marketing, 52(5/6), 1007-1036. https://doi.org/10.1108/EJM-10-2016-0588
Teece, D., Peteraf, M., & Leih, S. (2016). Dynamic Capabilities and Organizational Agility: risk, uncertainty, and strategy in the innovation economy. California Management Review, 58(4), 13-36. https://doi.org/10.1525/cmr.2016.58.4.13
Background information to be used for the study
Kachouie, Mavondo, & Sands (2018), in their study of dynamic marketing capabilities, investigated a model which included induced market turbulence, meaning that companies can actively influence, manipulate and change the structure of the market. This work, while recent, makes the following assumptions:
1. Dynamic capabilities, particularly those in marketing, can both navigate and create turbulence
2. The focus of the work is on induced market turbulence
3. The size of the change and its mechanisms is not reviewed much of the business literature has focused on induced market turbulence through mechanisms such as disruptive innovation (Christensen, Raynor, & McDonald, 2016), which takes an inter-firm lens. The current crisis of COVID-19 concerns dramatic social change over which individuals and collectives have limited control.
Sociologists have studied dramatic social change (DSC) and De la Sablonniere (2017) has reviewed social change, its degree, its areas of impact and how it may be classified.
Building on both the work of Kachouie et al. (2018) and De la Sablonniere (2017), you are tasked with the conceptualization and design of a quantitative study for your region/country.
• You may select to modify the model of Kachouie et al. (2018) based on the incorporation of concepts from De la Sablonniere (2017).
• You may elect to question if, in the time of COVID-19, is it possible to induce market turbulence?
• Alternatively, you could posit that seizing opportunities in times of DSC is the best time to induce market turbulence.
• Should the concept be replaced by one of the degrees of market turbulence? Could you build a model based on a tiered structure of degrees of change I extent of change, since neither Teece, Peteraf, & Leih (2016) or Kachouie et al. (2018) consider this.
Write up, as you would for your research section of a doctoral proposal:
Mark allocation is a guideline for the extent of the response
1. Outline and defend a conceptual model for your study, which contains at least 4 – 5 variables
2. Provide the hypotheses which support the model.
3. Describe the philosophical underpinnings of your research method for testing the model
4. Outline your research method (such as survey or closed observational research) and motivate your choice. You should also include the time frame (cross-sectional or longitudinal)
5. Define your study’s target population, that is clearly set out and defend your population parameters
6. Discuss and defend your sampling choices, from the type of sampling method, primary and secondary sampling units, and sample size.
7. Compare formative and reflective approaches to measurement (one page). Outline the approach you will be taking in your planned study (reflective or formative) for the measurement of the variables in question 1.
8. Create a table where you link each of your hypotheses from question 2 to an analytical technique and a rationale for the use of that technique
10. Outline provisional implications for management that could arise from your study
For homework assistance, contact our assignment experts
Plagiarism Free Papers
Thehomeworkwritings.com’s team of writers write all papers from scratch. We deliver 100% original, unique papers. That’s what makes us the best custom homework writing service
We provide unlimited free revisions to all customers and on all papers. Try The Homework Writings today for the best custom homework writing service and experience in the industry.
Thehomeworkwritings.com gives clients title pages free of charge. Your only job is to fill out our order form. We will handle the rest.
As the leading essay writing service, we never submit any paper without a reference/bibliography page. We do this free of charge too.
Originality & Security
At Thehomeworkwritings.com, we take great pride in delivering only high-quality 100% original papers to all our clients. We also never share any of our clients’ information with third parties. Your data is safe with us.
24/7 Customer Support
No other custom homework writing service has a friendly, always available customer support team to respond to clients like us.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Why outsource our services
We have the best customer support team for your essay writing needs.
You won’t find any other custom homework writing service with pricing as flexible and affordable as ours.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
We provide a direct line of communication with our writers for the best writing experience.
As the leading custom homework writing service, we take deadlines very seriously. You will have your paper submitted on time without any delays.
We truly value your feedback, good or bad, and always use your feedback to help us provide you with an even better custom homework writing service