Quality Assurance Plan (QAP) in Infection Prevention Control
Supposed you are a Healthcare Administrator who’s trying to create a Quality Assurance Plan (QAP) for Infection Prevention Control (IPC) in healthcare setting. Write 2 pages to describe the application of Quality Assurance (QA) Standards of the healthcare organization
across the following three content areas: Client Interactions, Data, and Clinical
Services by answering these question to create your organization standards.
Be sure to explain where the standard comes from (accrediting agency, funder, self-set).
1. How do you assess client satisfaction?
2. What procedures are in place for emergency or urgent situations, such as suicidality, alcohol or substance use on site, mandatory reporting if working with minors?
3. What is your process for obtaining informed consent?
4. What is your process for providing referrals and linkages to other services, such as HIV treatment, social and emotional support, support for intimate partner violence, and alcohol and other drug treatment?
5. What are your policies and procedures related to ethics of client relationships? For example, what explicit policies do you have in place about social and sexual relationships between clients and staff?
1. What is your confidentiality policy related to client information?
2. How do you ensure security of hard copy and electronic files containing client information?
3. What type of quality assurance checks do you do with your data entry?
4. How, how often, and to whom do you report data? Examples may include reporting of deidentified HIV-antibody counseling and testing data, and reporting to the department of health, CDC and other funders?
5. How do you use chart reviews (if you do)? What information do you gather, for what purpose, and how often?
1. What standards do you maintain for test kit storage—what are the guidelines for shelf-life and temperature?
2. What steps do you take to maintain universal precautions with specimens and clinical services?3. What are your procedures for confirmatory testing?
4. How do you store and dispose of hazardous waste, including sharps? For more information on Quality Assurance Plan check out : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quality_assurance
Plagiarism Free Papers
Thehomeworkwritings.com’s team of writers write all papers from scratch. We deliver 100% original, unique papers. That’s what makes us the best custom homework writing service
We provide unlimited free revisions to all customers and on all papers. Try The Homework Writings today for the best custom homework writing service and experience in the industry.
Thehomeworkwritings.com gives clients title pages free of charge. Your only job is to fill out our order form. We will handle the rest.
As the leading essay writing service, we never submit any paper without a reference/bibliography page. We do this free of charge too.
Originality & Security
At Thehomeworkwritings.com, we take great pride in delivering only high-quality 100% original papers to all our clients. We also never share any of our clients’ information with third parties. Your data is safe with us.
24/7 Customer Support
No other custom homework writing service has a friendly, always available customer support team to respond to clients like us.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Why outsource our services
We have the best customer support team for your essay writing needs.
You won’t find any other custom homework writing service with pricing as flexible and affordable as ours.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
We provide a direct line of communication with our writers for the best writing experience.
As the leading custom homework writing service, we take deadlines very seriously. You will have your paper submitted on time without any delays.
We truly value your feedback, good or bad, and always use your feedback to help us provide you with an even better custom homework writing service