This Productive & Counterproductive Behaviors in the Workplace Assignment gives you the ability to discuss both research and application to five major topics within the world of I/O. It’s not only important to write about issues related to I/O but it is essential that you are able to articulate the value of organizational research in real-life organizations. This gives you a chance to be an “expert” and answer the following questions as if you were providing information to stakeholders at an actual company.
You will answer a total of five questions orally on video, using YouTube, and will have a maximum of five minutes to record each answer. You will post the link to your YouTube video in the appropriate Productive & Counterproductive Behaviors in the Workplace Assignment area of Canvas. Ensure your account and video are public.
The questions are below, categorized by the textbook chapters in which you will find these topics:
• How have recent historical events affected the course of research in organizational psychology? Give an example of an event and the resulting outcome.
• Describe the socialization process for graduate students in your program. Is the program successful in socializing newcomers and creating job embeddedness?
• How can an organization reduce or prevent work-family conflict?
• Imagine you have been asked to develop a performance assessment program for employee development. What techniques could you use to adequately evaluate employee performance as comprehensively as possible (think of Murphy’s list)?
• What are some possible common organizational constraints? How could they lead to counterproductive behaviors?
Please make sure to include the following elements in your presentations:
1. Make sure that your answer to each question is at least 2 min. long
2. Make sure you answer each question both accurately and thoroughly
3. Make sure that your video is professional and easy to hear
4. Make sure that you present the information and don’t just read pre-scripted answers
Be sure to check the Productive & Counterproductive Behaviors in the Workplace Grading Rubric before beginning this Productive & Counterproductive Behaviors in the Workplace Assignment.
Please see the Productive & Counterproductive Behaviors in the Workplace Resources under the Productive & Counterproductive Behaviors in the Workplace Assignment page on how to submit a video presentation. For more information on Productive & Counterproductive Behaviors in the Workplace Assignment check out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kie3zKHHCMY
Plagiarism Free Papers
Thehomeworkwritings.com’s team of writers write all papers from scratch. We deliver 100% original, unique papers. That’s what makes us the best custom homework writing service
We provide unlimited free revisions to all customers and on all papers. Try The Homework Writings today for the best custom homework writing service and experience in the industry.
Thehomeworkwritings.com gives clients title pages free of charge. Your only job is to fill out our order form. We will handle the rest.
As the leading essay writing service, we never submit any paper without a reference/bibliography page. We do this free of charge too.
Originality & Security
At Thehomeworkwritings.com, we take great pride in delivering only high-quality 100% original papers to all our clients. We also never share any of our clients’ information with third parties. Your data is safe with us.
24/7 Customer Support
No other custom homework writing service has a friendly, always available customer support team to respond to clients like us.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Why outsource our services
We have the best customer support team for your essay writing needs.
You won’t find any other custom homework writing service with pricing as flexible and affordable as ours.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
We provide a direct line of communication with our writers for the best writing experience.
As the leading custom homework writing service, we take deadlines very seriously. You will have your paper submitted on time without any delays.
We truly value your feedback, good or bad, and always use your feedback to help us provide you with an even better custom homework writing service