You have been working at the Willie Wonka Toy Factory for approximately 6 months now. Your supervisor has given you your6-month employment evaluation, which was excellent. As a result of your great work, your supervisor has informed you that he has chosen you to be tasked with developing educational toys for children. You are excited about this opportunity and readily agree to tackle this challenge.
You are assigned to the Research & Development (R&D) Toy Concept Committee. Your instruction is to create a prototype for a NEW, developmentally appropriate, educational toy.
The committee chair (Instructor) reminds you that the toy is an organic, dynamic process, therefore, it is not possible to detail all that must go into developing your toy or final write-up. What is written below is to serve as a guide to your open-ended, creative process? You are the creator, the researcher, and the developer. You will take this project from idea inception to presenting ideas for a prototype model. You are not actually making a physical toy, but are presenting the ideas in a PowerPoint written format. Pictures and/or graphs should be included.
PowerPoint Presentation Guidelines:
1. Name and Aspect of Development: Name your toy and identify the aspect of development (e.g., cognitive, linguistic) your toy addresses.
2. Literature Review: Find and discuss at least three scholarly articles that provide relevant background information on the area of development you are targeting (e.g., cognitive, linguistic)
3. Toy Description: Describe the novel toy you created including the dimensions and features of your final prototype and graphics and/or pictures. What is the function of your toy? How does it work?
4. Function/Developmental Relevance: How does your toy enhance any aspect of development?
5. Marketability: What is the target gender, age, location, and any other subject variables that apply? How is this toy necessary? How does it fill a void in the toy market? How is your toy an improvement over existing models already on the market?
6. Bias: Is there any bias associated with your toy? Address any bias issues relating to culture, gender, abilities/disabilities, etc. How could you modify your toy to meet the needs of other cultures, abilities/disabilities?
7. Conclusion: Provide concluding remarks including ideas for future product improvement.
Be sure to read the criteria by which your work will be evaluated before you write and again after you write. For more information on Production Process check out : https://www.britannica.com/technology/production-process
Plagiarism Free Papers
Thehomeworkwritings.com’s team of writers write all papers from scratch. We deliver 100% original, unique papers. That’s what makes us the best custom homework writing service
We provide unlimited free revisions to all customers and on all papers. Try The Homework Writings today for the best custom homework writing service and experience in the industry.
Thehomeworkwritings.com gives clients title pages free of charge. Your only job is to fill out our order form. We will handle the rest.
As the leading essay writing service, we never submit any paper without a reference/bibliography page. We do this free of charge too.
Originality & Security
At Thehomeworkwritings.com, we take great pride in delivering only high-quality 100% original papers to all our clients. We also never share any of our clients’ information with third parties. Your data is safe with us.
24/7 Customer Support
No other custom homework writing service has a friendly, always available customer support team to respond to clients like us.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Why outsource our services
We have the best customer support team for your essay writing needs.
You won’t find any other custom homework writing service with pricing as flexible and affordable as ours.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
We provide a direct line of communication with our writers for the best writing experience.
As the leading custom homework writing service, we take deadlines very seriously. You will have your paper submitted on time without any delays.
We truly value your feedback, good or bad, and always use your feedback to help us provide you with an even better custom homework writing service