1. The age-old question about Prince Hamlet asks what, ultimately, his problem is. What do you think is the underlying issue(s) that affects Hamlet? Analyze one or two of Hamlet’s soliloquies to support your thesis.
2. In Act 1, Scene 4, when Hamlet first sees the Ghost, he says he doesn’t know if it is a true ghost or a demon. What do you make of the Ghost? Analyze the Ghost’s speech and actions and its influence upon Hamlet to support your thesis.
3. In his first soliloquy, in Act 1, Scene 2, Hamlet implies that he has thought about suicide (“selfslaughter”) but hasn’t committed it because it is against sacred law. In the “To be, or not to be” soliloquy, in Act 3, Scene 1, he admits to himself that he is afraid of death and the afterlife. Ophelia, on the other hand, does commit suicide. What do these facts reveal about Ophelia?
How does she compare to Hamlet?
This is an essay assignment. You need an introduction with a lead-in, context, and an argumentative thesis. You need body paragraphs with clear main ideas and analysis that develop the argument in the thesis. You need a conclusion that reiterates your main points and offers some general commentary. Spend some time brainstorming to formulate a thesis and main ideas. Then, write an outline in which you layout your thesis, topic sentences, and supporting analysis. After you’ve written the essay, read it aloud to make sure it presents a coherent argument.
• Introduction: Focused argumentative thesis in response to the prompt.
• Body: Topic sentences that express the main idea of each paragraph.
• Body: Analysis of specific passages for support.
• Throughout: Clear academic language.
• Throughout: Few to no grammar and punctuation errors. For more information on Prince Hamlet check on this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Hamlet
Plagiarism Free Papers
Thehomeworkwritings.com’s team of writers write all papers from scratch. We deliver 100% original, unique papers. That’s what makes us the best custom homework writing service
We provide unlimited free revisions to all customers and on all papers. Try The Homework Writings today for the best custom homework writing service and experience in the industry.
Thehomeworkwritings.com gives clients title pages free of charge. Your only job is to fill out our order form. We will handle the rest.
As the leading essay writing service, we never submit any paper without a reference/bibliography page. We do this free of charge too.
Originality & Security
At Thehomeworkwritings.com, we take great pride in delivering only high-quality 100% original papers to all our clients. We also never share any of our clients’ information with third parties. Your data is safe with us.
24/7 Customer Support
No other custom homework writing service has a friendly, always available customer support team to respond to clients like us.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Why outsource our services
We have the best customer support team for your essay writing needs.
You won’t find any other custom homework writing service with pricing as flexible and affordable as ours.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
We provide a direct line of communication with our writers for the best writing experience.
As the leading custom homework writing service, we take deadlines very seriously. You will have your paper submitted on time without any delays.
We truly value your feedback, good or bad, and always use your feedback to help us provide you with an even better custom homework writing service