You must select a prompt on which to base your term paper. Please select one of the prompts in the list below. Once you have entered the assignment link in Blackboard, select the “Write Submission” icon by the Text Submission option. Type your chosen prompt in the text box provided, attach both the Outline and Reference Page assignments as separate Microsoft Word Document attachments, and submit.
1. Pick a side of the Euthyphro dilemma and defend it.
2. Choose one of the arguments that Plato advances for the Theory of the Forms – whether in the Meno or in the Phaedo – and defend or reject his theory by an argumentative analysis.
3. Do you agree with Plato’s Doctrine of Recollection? Write a paper supporting or opposing it.
4. Several arguments are given for the immortality of the soul in the Phaedo. Choose one such argument and either support or oppose it. If necessary, you may write about two arguments.
5. Discuss in a paper whether Aristotle’s claim that happiness is the highest good is correct. Are there other highest goods?
6. Is Aristotle right about the role of dispositions in human action? Which is the primary determiner of human actions – dispositions or circumstances? Write a paper in which you choose a side of this debate and defend it.
7. Is St. Augustine too hard on himself when he recalls his sexual activities as a young man? Why or why not?
8. Recollect the pear story and argue for or against St. Augustine’s moral intentionalism. Are all sins created equal or are some worse than others?
9. Is St. Augustine too hard on theater-going? Write a paper in which you either defend or oppose his views on theater attendance (i.e. movie attendance, etc.).
10. Do you agree with Aquinas’s arguments for God’s existence? Why or why not? Provide reasons for your position.
11. What is the natural law and why does Aquinas think that we ought to obey it? What is the relation between the natural law and the practical law of a particular country?
12. Under what circumstances is it acceptable to reject the law of the land? When and why ought we to do so?
You must create an outline of the proposed sections and subsections of your paper in proper APA formatting. For further assistance with APA formatting, please review the resources included in the Start Here folder of your course.
Your outline should be uploaded in the provided assignment link as a Microsoft Word document. Please refer to the following outline structure for assistance in the formatting of your outline.
Outline Structure (https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/544/01/)
A. Thesis: A statement of position and overview of points of argumentation go here.
II. Body Paragraph 1: Topic sentence goes here.
A. Supporting evidence: A paraphrase or quote from one of your sources goes here, along with an in-text citation.
1. Explanation of the meaning of the supporting evidence.
2. So what? A direct statement on how the supporting evidence does in fact support the claim made in the topic sentence.
III. Body Paragraph 2: Topic sentence goes here.
A. Supporting evidence
2. So what?
B. Supporting evidence
2. So what?
IV. Body Paragraph 3: Topic sentence goes here.
A. Supporting evidence
2. So what?
V. Conclusion. For more information on Philosophical Writings check out: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophy
Plagiarism Free Papers
Thehomeworkwritings.com’s team of writers write all papers from scratch. We deliver 100% original, unique papers. That’s what makes us the best custom homework writing service
We provide unlimited free revisions to all customers and on all papers. Try The Homework Writings today for the best custom homework writing service and experience in the industry.
Thehomeworkwritings.com gives clients title pages free of charge. Your only job is to fill out our order form. We will handle the rest.
As the leading essay writing service, we never submit any paper without a reference/bibliography page. We do this free of charge too.
Originality & Security
At Thehomeworkwritings.com, we take great pride in delivering only high-quality 100% original papers to all our clients. We also never share any of our clients’ information with third parties. Your data is safe with us.
24/7 Customer Support
No other custom homework writing service has a friendly, always available customer support team to respond to clients like us.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Why outsource our services
We have the best customer support team for your essay writing needs.
You won’t find any other custom homework writing service with pricing as flexible and affordable as ours.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
We provide a direct line of communication with our writers for the best writing experience.
As the leading custom homework writing service, we take deadlines very seriously. You will have your paper submitted on time without any delays.
We truly value your feedback, good or bad, and always use your feedback to help us provide you with an even better custom homework writing service