For this essay I would like for you to analyze and interpret the philosophy of existentialism and compare and contrast this philosophy with Nazi propaganda and the social project of the Degenerate Art Exhibit of 1937.
HERE ARE DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS FOR HOW TO STRUCTURE THE ESSAY:
· Develop the theme of your Final Project.
· This project will involve some research. You should cite your sources. Use MLA or APA formats.
· Write an essay, WORD DOC, of at least 1000-3000 words with the following structure:
PART 1 (INTRODUCTION)
· In the first paragraph: identify which works you will analyze and interpret/compare and contrast. And state/explain the topic that you will address
· Also, the first paragraph explain something about your interests. Why did you select these works and this topic? (You will come back to this question later in the essay in the reflection.) Go into detail. Explain to the reader where you are going with the essay and what you would like to learn about.
PART 2 (DESCRIPTION, ANALYSIS, AND INTERPRETATION)
· Begin with a description and explanation of the context(s) of the works/events you are addressing. Use the framework, ‘Who?’, ‘What?’, ‘Where?’, and ‘When?’ for guidance. There are no hard and fast rules here. But demonstrate what you have learned about these works/events and explain relevant aspects of context as you develop analysis, interpretation and comparison and contrast related to your topic.
· As you move to questions of significance and meaning, analysis and interpretation should describe some key aspects of the historical and cultural context of the works/events. Are there ideas, theories, events or other historical or cultural background relevant to the comprehension and interpretation of the work? What are these? How do these ideas, theories, events apply to the work?
· Identify aspects of the works that directly relate to the key question or topic. Focus on these and explain.
· Also, are there interpretations or ideas of your own that you would like to share? Please explain these as well. This will lead us to the last part of the essay.
PART 3 (REFLECTION AND FUTURE LEARNING)
· Reflect on what you have learned from this analysis. Try to relate your analysis and interpretation to your own experience. What does this mean for you? Do you have remaining questions? Are you curious about something? Do you want to research something further? Explain the direction and progress of your learning. For more information on Philosophy of Existentialism check out : https://www.britannica.com/topic/existentialism
Plagiarism Free Papers
Thehomeworkwritings.com’s team of writers write all papers from scratch. We deliver 100% original, unique papers. That’s what makes us the best custom homework writing service
We provide unlimited free revisions to all customers and on all papers. Try The Homework Writings today for the best custom homework writing service and experience in the industry.
Thehomeworkwritings.com gives clients title pages free of charge. Your only job is to fill out our order form. We will handle the rest.
As the leading essay writing service, we never submit any paper without a reference/bibliography page. We do this free of charge too.
Originality & Security
At Thehomeworkwritings.com, we take great pride in delivering only high-quality 100% original papers to all our clients. We also never share any of our clients’ information with third parties. Your data is safe with us.
24/7 Customer Support
No other custom homework writing service has a friendly, always available customer support team to respond to clients like us.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We have the best customer support team for your essay writing needs.
You won’t find any other custom homework writing service with pricing as flexible and affordable as ours.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
We provide a direct line of communication with our writers for the best writing experience.
As the leading custom homework writing service, we take deadlines very seriously. You will have your paper submitted on time without any delays.
We truly value your feedback, good or bad, and always use your feedback to help us provide you with an even better custom homework writing service