The Blacklist (16 Forbidden Topics)
bullying – school, cyber, or otherwise
cell phones – such as whether they should be allowed in schools
gun control/gun issues in general
Immigration – legal or otherwise
legalization of marijuana or other drugs
obesity, childhood or otherwise
religious topics (such as whether or not God exists)
same-sex marriage, adoption, etc.
smoking – such as whether it should be banned
stem cell research
ANY OTHER TOPIC WHICH IS TOO BROAD, TOO GENERAL, OR ABOUT WHICH YOU HAVE NOTHING ORIGINAL TO SAY
This essay explores the persuasive mode, one of the more common kinds of writing you’ll experience throughout your college and professional career. Your goal is to persuade your audience to consider your position on a controversial, two-sided subject.
This five paragraph persuasive essay (introduction, 3 body paragraphs and a conclusion) is made up of the following:
· A clear persuasive thesis statement in the first paragraph after the topic is introduced and the importance of the issue is clear to the reader
· Logical transitions between the into, the body, and the conclusion
· Body paragraphs that support the persuasive thesis with evidence as well as address the opposing viewpoints
· A conclusion that wraps up all the information presented in the body
Utilize your pre-writing and outlining strategies from week two to help you organize and plan your essay. It is not required to have research and source material for this essay, though it can greatly help support your argument. Using sources shows how your ideas build upon the ideas of previous writers and why your claims merit consideration — because they are supported by credible experts in their field. If you do use source material from the EBSCO library or any other source such as an online source or a hard copy source, please give credit to the author with in-text citations and a references page using APA formatting.
The rough draft of your essay should contain the following basic features:
· A well-defined issue that is controversial by nature
· A clear thesis statement that demonstrates the position you will be taking throughout the essay
· A counter argument defending the opposing viewpoint
· A refutation to or compromise with the counter argument
In addition to the above, the rough draft of your essay should be:
· From 500 to 800 words in length, double-spaced, with one inch margins
· Written primarily in third person
· Edited for spelling, mechanical, grammatical, and typing errors. For more information on Persuasive Essay check out : https://www.wikihow.com/Write-a-Persuasive-Essay
Plagiarism Free Papers
Thehomeworkwritings.com’s team of writers write all papers from scratch. We deliver 100% original, unique papers. That’s what makes us the best custom homework writing service
We provide unlimited free revisions to all customers and on all papers. Try The Homework Writings today for the best custom homework writing service and experience in the industry.
Thehomeworkwritings.com gives clients title pages free of charge. Your only job is to fill out our order form. We will handle the rest.
As the leading essay writing service, we never submit any paper without a reference/bibliography page. We do this free of charge too.
Originality & Security
At Thehomeworkwritings.com, we take great pride in delivering only high-quality 100% original papers to all our clients. We also never share any of our clients’ information with third parties. Your data is safe with us.
24/7 Customer Support
No other custom homework writing service has a friendly, always available customer support team to respond to clients like us.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Why outsource our services
We have the best customer support team for your essay writing needs.
You won’t find any other custom homework writing service with pricing as flexible and affordable as ours.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
We provide a direct line of communication with our writers for the best writing experience.
As the leading custom homework writing service, we take deadlines very seriously. You will have your paper submitted on time without any delays.
We truly value your feedback, good or bad, and always use your feedback to help us provide you with an even better custom homework writing service