Pathogen Analysis Report
As a professional, you will likely spend a lot of time interacting with patients. It is vital that you are able to inspire confidence in your patients and promote a clean and safe environment. Healthcare professionals are in high demand and this labor outlook expects to continue. The understanding of microbial organisms, their origins, and their impact on the health of an individual as well as the greater community are imperative in health care to not only treat but also proactively prevent the spread of disease.
Identify a pathogen to describe how a typical case would present, as well as how it spreads, and the possible treatment options, by addressing the following requirements. Your final report must describe and address characteristics of the pathogen (i.e. infectious agent), methods for controlling and treating the pathogen, and the overall impact that the disease has on human health.
Section 1 – Typical Case
• Research the characteristics of a typical cause associated with the pathogen you have chosen to analyze.
• Describe the chief complaints from the individual experiencing the disease, including signature signs and any other important findings.
• Describe the typical progression of the disease.
Section 2 – Pathogen (i.e. the infectious agent)
• Research the characteristics of the pathogen.
• Identify and describe the classification of the pathogen (i.e. bacteria, virus, fungi, etc.).
• Indicate any specific identifying characteristics, such as morphology, metabolism, and any specific requirements for growth.
Section 3 – Epidemiology
• Research how the disease is transmitted.
• Describe how individuals typically acquire the infection.
• Identify and explain any specific disease vectors and/or reservoirs.
• Research and report the disease prevalence in recent years.
• Describe any populations (geographic, cultural, socioeconomic, etc.) that might be at a higher risk of infection.
• Investigate any recent outbreaks and describe them in detail.
Section 4 – Prophylaxis/Treatment
• Research any approaches that are used in the diagnosis, control, and treatment of this disease.
• Describe the typical methods that are used to combat this disease.
• Explain the typical outcomes expected from treatment and indicate whether the disease can be cured.
Assignment Requirements • Word Count: 1000–1,500 words
• APA formatting
• Citation requirements: 5 scholarly sources (excluding textbook)
• Plagiarism submission
• Describes and addresses characteristics of the pathogen (i.e. infectious agent), methods for controlling and treating the pathogen, and the overall impact that the disease has on human health.
• Includes specific headings for each section of the paper. For more information on Pathogens and Disease check on this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pathogens_and_Disease
Plagiarism Free Papers
Thehomeworkwritings.com’s team of writers write all papers from scratch. We deliver 100% original, unique papers. That’s what makes us the best custom homework writing service
We provide unlimited free revisions to all customers and on all papers. Try The Homework Writings today for the best custom homework writing service and experience in the industry.
Thehomeworkwritings.com gives clients title pages free of charge. Your only job is to fill out our order form. We will handle the rest.
As the leading essay writing service, we never submit any paper without a reference/bibliography page. We do this free of charge too.
Originality & Security
At Thehomeworkwritings.com, we take great pride in delivering only high-quality 100% original papers to all our clients. We also never share any of our clients’ information with third parties. Your data is safe with us.
24/7 Customer Support
No other custom homework writing service has a friendly, always available customer support team to respond to clients like us.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Why outsource our services
We have the best customer support team for your essay writing needs.
You won’t find any other custom homework writing service with pricing as flexible and affordable as ours.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
We provide a direct line of communication with our writers for the best writing experience.
As the leading custom homework writing service, we take deadlines very seriously. You will have your paper submitted on time without any delays.
We truly value your feedback, good or bad, and always use your feedback to help us provide you with an even better custom homework writing service