All assignments MUST be typed, double-spaced, in APA style, and must be written at graduate level English. The content, conciseness, and clarity of your answers will be considered in the evaluation of your work.
You must integrate the material presented in the text an original personal and/or professional synthesis. You may use outside research to support, but not replace, the text material. Remember to cite your work according to APA format. Legal and ethical issues, and issues of culture and diversity must be addressed when relevant.
Your response to each question should be approx. 1-page per question.
The entire assignment should be 8-10 pages total plus a title and reference page.
1. Consider this scenario: Your client recently married. Your client has a cousin with autism, and her husband’s side of the family has a history of several genetic disorders, including Huntington’s disease. The couple is worried about having children and they want to know if their potential offspring will be at risk for one of these disorders. They have an appointment to see a genetic counselor in 2 weeks. Explain to your client what might happen during their visit.
2. Tia, who is pregnant with her fourth child, recently separated from her husband. She is currently taking care of three children under the age of 7, and working two part-time jobs. What can Tia do to minimize the risk of the stresses of labor and delivery?
3. Explain and give examples of how different cultures provide infants with unique experiences and opportunities for development.
4. What has research shown to be the effects of infants watching media that is directed toward them?
5. How does a parent foster autonomy in his or her toddler and prevent feelings of shame and doubt?
6. Your client is the father of a 4-year-old. Your client believes that early childhood education programs should stick to academic instruction. He is opposed to child-directed programs, believing that children have time to play at home, and school should be devoted to learning academic skills. What advice would you give your client, and why?
7. Describe two examples of how children’s conceptions of themselves are influenced by their interactions with parents and their cultural context.
8. Explain the benefits and drawbacks of mainstreaming and inclusion. For more information on Parenting Psychology check out: https://www.encyclopedia.com/medicine/psychology/psychology-and-psychiatry/parenting
Plagiarism Free Papers
Thehomeworkwritings.com’s team of writers write all papers from scratch. We deliver 100% original, unique papers. That’s what makes us the best custom homework writing service
We provide unlimited free revisions to all customers and on all papers. Try The Homework Writings today for the best custom homework writing service and experience in the industry.
Thehomeworkwritings.com gives clients title pages free of charge. Your only job is to fill out our order form. We will handle the rest.
As the leading essay writing service, we never submit any paper without a reference/bibliography page. We do this free of charge too.
Originality & Security
At Thehomeworkwritings.com, we take great pride in delivering only high-quality 100% original papers to all our clients. We also never share any of our clients’ information with third parties. Your data is safe with us.
24/7 Customer Support
No other custom homework writing service has a friendly, always available customer support team to respond to clients like us.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Why outsource our services
We have the best customer support team for your essay writing needs.
You won’t find any other custom homework writing service with pricing as flexible and affordable as ours.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
We provide a direct line of communication with our writers for the best writing experience.
As the leading custom homework writing service, we take deadlines very seriously. You will have your paper submitted on time without any delays.
We truly value your feedback, good or bad, and always use your feedback to help us provide you with an even better custom homework writing service