Obsessive compulsive Disorder.
Watch one of these movie “As Good as it Gets” or “Dirty filthy love”
· The paper is to written in a way that ANYONE could read your paper and understand.
· Identify which mental health disorder is portrayed. Which mental health disorder is portrayed?
· Include the DSM-V criteria exhibited by the main character
· Give 6 specific examples (each example should be supported with evidence from the movie, such as descriptions of the behaviors, as well as the DSM-V criteria)
· Identify communication used by other characters in their interactions with the main character. Identify at least: (You WILL need a total of 12 identified)
o 3 examples of therapeutic communication (verbal)
o 3 examples of therapeutic communication (non-verbal)
o 3 examples of nontherapeutic communication (verbal)
o 3 examples of nontherapeutic communication (non-verbal)
· Provide definitions for each example of therapeutic and nontherapeutic identified.
· Identify the film’s strengths (minimum 3) and weaknesses (minimum 3) from a mental health professional’s perspective This is not your personal beliefs of the film, this is as though YOU are a mental health professional. Based on what you have learned so far, what would a mental health professional think about the strengths and weaknesses of the movie? Each example must be supported with evidence from your learning materials. (No use of the work “I” in this section, again, written from a health professionals standpoint)
· Share your thoughts (educated opinion) on the impact the movie may have in perpetuating the stigma associated with mental illness within the general population. Use support that is factual (so no saying “character was homeless which is the societal stigma that those with alcoholism are homeless”, statements like this must have proof that societal stigma is that alcoholics are homeless
· Share your thoughts (educated opinion) on the impact the movie may have in reducing the stigma associated with mental illness within the general population. Again, use support with factual support. (no use of the word “I”)
· What impact did the movie have on you personally? **You are able to use “I” within this section. Sentences like “This the movie had a great impact on me” will not be counted. Do not use This is to be written about you PERSONALLY, not as professional)
· What impact did the movie have on you professionally? You are able to use “I” within this section.
· Length 6 pages (does not include title or reference page)
· Content requirements are contained above.
· Retain this assignment for future requirements of the program.
· Refer to APA 7th Edition requirements
· Avoid the use of abbreviations and jargon
o Required to use 3 Medical/Nursing Journal articles less than 5 years old
o Additional resources must be reputable.
o All sources whether paraphrased or directly quoted MUST be cited in the text and on the reference page
o No long quotes
o 1 or less short quotes allowed – the rest the information must be paraphrased and cited
o MAY not use Wikipedia and any non-professional.com websites
Plagiarism Free Papers
Thehomeworkwritings.com’s team of writers write all papers from scratch. We deliver 100% original, unique papers. That’s what makes us the best custom homework writing service
We provide unlimited free revisions to all customers and on all papers. Try The Homework Writings today for the best custom homework writing service and experience in the industry.
Thehomeworkwritings.com gives clients title pages free of charge. Your only job is to fill out our order form. We will handle the rest.
As the leading essay writing service, we never submit any paper without a reference/bibliography page. We do this free of charge too.
Originality & Security
At Thehomeworkwritings.com, we take great pride in delivering only high-quality 100% original papers to all our clients. We also never share any of our clients’ information with third parties. Your data is safe with us.
24/7 Customer Support
No other custom homework writing service has a friendly, always available customer support team to respond to clients like us.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Why outsource our services
We have the best customer support team for your essay writing needs.
You won’t find any other custom homework writing service with pricing as flexible and affordable as ours.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
We provide a direct line of communication with our writers for the best writing experience.
As the leading custom homework writing service, we take deadlines very seriously. You will have your paper submitted on time without any delays.
We truly value your feedback, good or bad, and always use your feedback to help us provide you with an even better custom homework writing service