E-sports & Music Festival Hong Kong 2019.
Task Description: Congratulations! You are hired as a consultant to the event company of the chosen event for the following tasks. As a consultant, your task is to visit, observe and experience the event as a secret shopper, and report your findings on the following event experiences to the event organizer with recommendations:
1. One best experience at the event which can be further strengthened and maximized to achieve the mission/vision/goals of the event.
2. One worst experience at the event which should be improved to achieve the mission/vision/goals of the event Content It is strongly recommended that the report consists of the following content:
• Executive summary
• Table of Contents
• Introduction: the background, aim, and structure of the report
• A brief description of the event
o Type of event (size & content), location and timing, visitor number etc.
o Motivations of the key target markets
o SWOT analysis • The best experience:
o What was the best?
o Why did you think this experience was the best?
o How did you come to have such a good experience? Think about how this experience was arranged by an event management/organisation.
o Why do you think this experience, in particular, should be further strengthened and maximised for its success?
• The worst experience:
o What was the worst?
o Why did you think this experience was the worst?
o How did you come to have such a bad experience? Think about how this experience was arranged by an event management/organisation.
o Why do think this experience, in particular, should be improved for its success?
o How to strengthen the best experience identified
o How to improve the worst experience identified
• Appendices (if any) Note
• This report is a reflective report which requires describing your experiences and analysing the experiences linked to the relevant concepts/theories. You need to reveal your personal thoughts/feelings about your experiences in relation to what you learnt in this course. This assignment is NOT to discuss the event impacts.
• The best and worst experiences could be any experiences related to the event’s marketing activities, operation process, or event design etc. Your discussions on the best and worst experiences need to be related to the vision/mission/goals of the event, its key target markets and their motivations. You also need to consider how these aspects affect the event’s success and continuity.
• A SWOT analysis should be conducted in consideration of the internal and external environments that the event faces. Provide at least four points for each category (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats). A SWOT analysis should be presented in a bulleted format in a table and provide a sentence for each point explaining their inclusion.
• It is recommended to use photos of your experience to describe the best and worst experiences of the event.
• Your recommendations should be made in line with the event’s marketing, operation, or event planning and development strategies. The factors identified in the SWOT analysis could also be considered for your recommendations if relevant. Recommendations should be practical and specific.
• Target markets: Consider geographic, demographic, and psychographic segmentation.
• Motivations of target markets: consider both the push and pull motivations.
• The discussion and recommendations should be supported with relevant literature or concepts.
• At least 8 relevant references (includes minimum use of 5 academic resources) should be used.
• Use a report style. For more information on Music Festival check on this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Music_festival
Plagiarism Free Papers
Thehomeworkwritings.com’s team of writers write all papers from scratch. We deliver 100% original, unique papers. That’s what makes us the best custom homework writing service
We provide unlimited free revisions to all customers and on all papers. Try The Homework Writings today for the best custom homework writing service and experience in the industry.
Thehomeworkwritings.com gives clients title pages free of charge. Your only job is to fill out our order form. We will handle the rest.
As the leading essay writing service, we never submit any paper without a reference/bibliography page. We do this free of charge too.
Originality & Security
At Thehomeworkwritings.com, we take great pride in delivering only high-quality 100% original papers to all our clients. We also never share any of our clients’ information with third parties. Your data is safe with us.
24/7 Customer Support
No other custom homework writing service has a friendly, always available customer support team to respond to clients like us.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We have the best customer support team for your essay writing needs.
You won’t find any other custom homework writing service with pricing as flexible and affordable as ours.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
We provide a direct line of communication with our writers for the best writing experience.
As the leading custom homework writing service, we take deadlines very seriously. You will have your paper submitted on time without any delays.
We truly value your feedback, good or bad, and always use your feedback to help us provide you with an even better custom homework writing service