Please watch the 15-minute Ted Talk first, “https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmfikLimeQ8” Then answer the questions:
Talk about “Programming your mind for success” by Carrie Green Ted Talk:
• Deeply learn the content of your chosen Ted Talk.
• Analyze the entire talk and choose one key takeaway/lesson to explain or “teach” to your audience (future success of students).
• Consider your audience and determine how to make your takeaway/lesson relevant and useful/impactful to them.
• Organize your content for clarity.
• Choose a single image to represent your Talk.
1. Grab our attention
• e.g.: Raise your hand if you’ve ever used your brain to think about your brain?
2. Establish the credibility of your Ted Talker
• e.g.: Today I am going to “introduce” you to Jill Bolte-Taylor, brain scientist and stroke survivor.
3. Tell us their expertise/topic?
4. Relate the topic of this Ted Talk to your audience.
• e.g.: A powerful story told well can change lives. Jill’s story might change yours.
5. Include a thesis statement (must reference your 3 main points
• e.g.: Today I am going to talk to you about why I chose this Talk, what I learned, why it matters, and how Jill connected to me as an audience member.
6. Thoughtfully transition to first main point
• e.g.: First, why what Jill says matters to me, and why it should matter to you
Three questions/main points to address in the BODY of your conversation:
1) Why did you choose this Ted Talk & this topic? Why does it matter to you?
o This is an opportunity to infuse your conversation with emotion and humanize yourself.
i. Tell a story
ii. Relate information to our collective experience (general)
iii. Relate information to a current event (specific)
2) What did your talker add to the conversation, and why does it matter?
o In your own words, tell us ONE interesting/cool/applicable thing you learned and then tell us why it matters. Do not summarize the entire Talk.
o OWN the content, versus trying to memorize someone else’s words.
3) What did your Ted talker do to connect to you as they delivered their conversation?
o Here are some ways to think about this prompt:
o Are their examples especially relatable?
o Do they use quality imagery to support their content?
o Is their delivery unique?
o Is there strong emotional appeal?
o Be inspired! Make yours memorable.
o e.g.: We are in this together.
Ask one audience question
o Embed one audience question in your conversation. You will ask this question when you present and pause for a “response” as though your audience were present. Review the Beginning Your Masterpiece lecture for more details on audience questions.
Use one image to represent your Talk
o Choose ONE image that represents your talk. Make it spectacular. For more information on Mindset for Success check out : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjBdcyueom8
Plagiarism Free Papers
Thehomeworkwritings.com’s team of writers write all papers from scratch. We deliver 100% original, unique papers. That’s what makes us the best custom homework writing service
We provide unlimited free revisions to all customers and on all papers. Try The Homework Writings today for the best custom homework writing service and experience in the industry.
Thehomeworkwritings.com gives clients title pages free of charge. Your only job is to fill out our order form. We will handle the rest.
As the leading essay writing service, we never submit any paper without a reference/bibliography page. We do this free of charge too.
Originality & Security
At Thehomeworkwritings.com, we take great pride in delivering only high-quality 100% original papers to all our clients. We also never share any of our clients’ information with third parties. Your data is safe with us.
24/7 Customer Support
No other custom homework writing service has a friendly, always available customer support team to respond to clients like us.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We have the best customer support team for your essay writing needs.
You won’t find any other custom homework writing service with pricing as flexible and affordable as ours.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
We provide a direct line of communication with our writers for the best writing experience.
As the leading custom homework writing service, we take deadlines very seriously. You will have your paper submitted on time without any delays.
We truly value your feedback, good or bad, and always use your feedback to help us provide you with an even better custom homework writing service