The project is a research paper based on INTERNATIONAL Negotiations theories and concepts.
YOU Propose your preferred Research Question from the provided case, which must be closely connected with the INTERNATIONAL Negotiations.
Some literature will be provided, or at least the name of the literature. Though, You MUST select further literature on your own that is motivated by the chosen Research Question.
Research Question(s) need pre-approval. And probably 1-page sample writing explaining it, before selecting the writer
12 pages excluding reference list and table of content. Please see more details below:
Analyze the case in a structured way with the concepts from the INTERNATIONAL Negotiations that relate to the broader research literature before reaching your conclusions.
Limit the descriptive part and strengthen the analytical part.
The analysis has to be readable without other information.
You may start with a short summary of the case.
As mentioned you need to familiarize yourself with the concepts of negotiations and the context of the countries involved in the negotiation (e.g. countries’ regulatory, cognitive and normative components). See for example Salacuse (2003). The global negotiator, appendix C. If relevant, you need to discuss other relevant contextual issues such as company history, company profile, social issues, negotiation records, etc.
You need to develop a specific contextualization related to the case to be able to analyze it. Time for reflection and creativity is as important as reading. But the basic concepts must be in place and you should be able to critically discuss the theories you use and the conclusions you reach. Develop research questions (preferable at least 2-3) that are appropriate for the case. Use the case information as much as possible as background for your analysis but you can make assumptions. Cases do normally not comprise all the information we need which is in accordance with real negotiation situations.
Negotiation outcomes are uncertain, and the negotiation process is often messy and improvised like Jazz music (variation over a theme).
1. Make sure there is a flow in the analysis from research questions to conclusion/suggestions (no need to discuss the case analysis methods). Different negotiation phases might be relevant including the preparation and implementation phases. See e.g. Fells (2016) and Brett (2014).
2. Be familiar with key negotiation concepts and that you can use them to solve practical negotiation issues.
3. It is normally relevant to clarify and argue your definition of concepts that are not clearly defined in the syllabus or if you use another definition.
4. As mention above contextualize the negotiation both in terms of different national cultures but also other cultural aspects (e.g. professional culture) as well as structural issues (legal, political, etc.).
5. Your suggestions about the outcome and the process should be plausible and make sense in a real-world situation whereby you show you can manage complexities and interdependence.
6. Make strong and weak points of your recommendations explicit and discuss them
7. Let it appear clearly where your contributions are. Again analyze more and describe less!
8. Make a reference list of the literature not included in the syllabus (an executive summary is not necessary).
Paper will have to be sent formatted according to these requirements:
You must meet the following requirements for standard pages:
The pages may comprise no more than 2,275 characters incl. spaces on average.
Margin: At least 3 cm at the top and bottom, and at least 2 cm left and right.
Font size: At least 11 pitch. Footnotes can be smaller but must be readable
Headlines: Must be distinct and differ graphically from the body text.
Page numbers: Pages must be numbered, and the table of contents must present where the various main sections begin. For more information on International Negotiation check out : https://www.britannica.com/topic/negotiation
Attachment : negotiating win-win (1) (1)
Plagiarism Free Papers
Thehomeworkwritings.com’s team of writers write all papers from scratch. We deliver 100% original, unique papers. That’s what makes us the best custom homework writing service
We provide unlimited free revisions to all customers and on all papers. Try The Homework Writings today for the best custom homework writing service and experience in the industry.
Thehomeworkwritings.com gives clients title pages free of charge. Your only job is to fill out our order form. We will handle the rest.
As the leading essay writing service, we never submit any paper without a reference/bibliography page. We do this free of charge too.
Originality & Security
At Thehomeworkwritings.com, we take great pride in delivering only high-quality 100% original papers to all our clients. We also never share any of our clients’ information with third parties. Your data is safe with us.
24/7 Customer Support
No other custom homework writing service has a friendly, always available customer support team to respond to clients like us.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Why outsource our services
We have the best customer support team for your essay writing needs.
You won’t find any other custom homework writing service with pricing as flexible and affordable as ours.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
We provide a direct line of communication with our writers for the best writing experience.
As the leading custom homework writing service, we take deadlines very seriously. You will have your paper submitted on time without any delays.
We truly value your feedback, good or bad, and always use your feedback to help us provide you with an even better custom homework writing service