A Creative Brief is a “document that contains vital information about the advertising task at hand” (Tuckwell, Integrated Marketing Communications). Think of it as your roadmap – directing the people you work with at your Agency to the outcome and goals you have set out for your brand. It is your opportunity to clearly and concisely articulate what you are trying to advertise, who it’s for and what needs to be accomplished.
You begin by compiling all the important information you need to build a strategy – market info, target market info, competitor info, etc. Then you define your objectives. Then you brainstorm, brainstorm, brainstorm to build out a creative vision of how want to see your plan executed.
Your Advertising Task
For this assignment, you will prepare a Creative Brief for F45 Doon location, located at 2480 Homer Watson Blvd, Kitchener, ON N2P 2R5. NOTE: Do NOT contact the client for more information.
You are creating an Advertising plan for this location to be launched December 01, 2021, based on the assumption that Ontario will be fully open by then. Considering that fact that most gyms have been closed for the majority of 2021, F45 Doon location is eagerly planning to launch an advertising campaign to attract new and former members.
Advertising campaign duration: 12 months
Advertising Budget: $50,000
What skills will you develop?
You will develop skills in research, communication, presentation, critical thinking and information management. This assignment relates to Course Outcomes 1 – 5.
Creative Brief Format
• Your brief should include a 1 to 2 page Creative Brief, a one page Persona, and a reference page (about 4 to 5 pages).
• Format your Creative Brief to look like it is for your client – it should not look like an academic report. Examples will be provided in class.
• APA STYLE references are required. Use endnotes AND a bibliography. Failure to reference and source your work will result in an overall project grade of zero.
What should you include in your brief? See rubric below.
Brand Profile (short paragraphs)
• Market Profile: Discuss size and growth rate of the product category in the Canadian market.
• Product Profile: Describe the product, brand reputation, distribution channels, and price strategy.
• Brand Strategy: Describe the current advertising strategy, tagline, etc.
• Competitive Profile: Identify top 3 competitors (strengths and weaknesses, advertising strategies)
Problem Identification or Challenge Statement
• What is the overall goal of the advertising campaign?
• It’s a statement of the overall goal advertising is to achieve.
Advertising Objective(s) (one line each – 2 or 3)
• Include SMART advertising objectives based on the problem or goal.
Identifies the focus of the message. Statements that clearly indicate the content of the message to be communicated to a target audience.
May be presented as key benefit with support claims (facts)
Target Market Profile
• Summarize demo, geo, psycho and behavioral information.
• Research and identify 2 consumer insights, trends, etc. that demonstrate why this target market needs this product (what problem does it solve?)
• How does your product solve a problem, present an opportunity or add value to the target market?
Brand Positioning Statement
• Select a positioning strategy from your textbook.
• Prepare a positioning statement in the correct format. This should highlight the key competitive advantage of your product/brand and a reason to believe that you can deliver it.
• What is the overall theme (Big Idea) and tone for your campaign?
• Include your message appeal, tagline and message source
• What is the best or most convincing way to present your product so the consumer will be motivated to take the desired action?
• Identifies the tactical execution style to be used in the campaign
• List the types of media you will use for this campaign
• How much money do you have for media? For more information on Integrated Marketing Communications check out: https://en.wikipedia.org/?title=Integrated_marketing_communications&redirect=no
Attachment: Creative Brief Template
Plagiarism Free Papers
Thehomeworkwritings.com’s team of writers write all papers from scratch. We deliver 100% original, unique papers. That’s what makes us the best custom homework writing service
We provide unlimited free revisions to all customers and on all papers. Try The Homework Writings today for the best custom homework writing service and experience in the industry.
Thehomeworkwritings.com gives clients title pages free of charge. Your only job is to fill out our order form. We will handle the rest.
As the leading essay writing service, we never submit any paper without a reference/bibliography page. We do this free of charge too.
Originality & Security
At Thehomeworkwritings.com, we take great pride in delivering only high-quality 100% original papers to all our clients. We also never share any of our clients’ information with third parties. Your data is safe with us.
24/7 Customer Support
No other custom homework writing service has a friendly, always available customer support team to respond to clients like us.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Why outsource our services
We have the best customer support team for your essay writing needs.
You won’t find any other custom homework writing service with pricing as flexible and affordable as ours.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
We provide a direct line of communication with our writers for the best writing experience.
As the leading custom homework writing service, we take deadlines very seriously. You will have your paper submitted on time without any delays.
We truly value your feedback, good or bad, and always use your feedback to help us provide you with an even better custom homework writing service