Demonstrate Graduate Level Scholarship
1. Formal, scholarly writing style with no first-person language.
2. Writing should be clear and concise, and free of grammatical and spelling errors
3. Organize work by headings
4. Writing should be free of APA 7th errors, including citations and references.
5. Full paper (except reference page, appendices, and attachments) submitted to Turnitin, with minimal similarity.
6. College of Nursing approved format for the title page.
7. A minimum of 12 peer-reviewed references (excluding textbooks). MUST BE CURRENT BETWEEN 2016-2020.
8. Paper not to exceed 10 pages (excluding title page, reference page, and any appendices).
9. Follow all assignment instructions, and do not use direct quotes unless providing a brief definition.
10. Additional deductions may apply for late submissions, plagiarism, or lack of scholarship and professionalism.
The POI: Insufficient Access To Mental Health Services Contributing To High Suicide Rates Among Veterans
Introduction & Thesis Statement
1. Introduce the (A) theoretical and (B) ethical basis of advanced nursing practice in one paragraph.
2. Conclude the introductory paragraph with a DIRECT THESIS STATEMENT that informs the reader of your purpose, or primary objective of the paper.
Nursing Metaparadigm: Relationship to Point of Interest (POI)
1. Identify your chosen POI topic and include a brief summary of current evidence related to the POI
2. Briefly describe the Nursing Metaparadigm and its origin
3. Discuss how each of the four (4) components of the meta-paradigm relate to your specific POI.
4. Support this discussion with at least two (2) current peer-reviewed references in addition to any textbooks, and cite/reference the primary source.
1. Grand Nursing Theory
a. Select a Grand Nursing theory and discuss the inter-related concepts.
b. Discuss your POI within the framework of the Grand Nursing theory selected
2. Middle Range Theory
a. Select a middle-range theory and discuss the inter-related concepts identified
b. Discuss how your middle-range theory “fits” with your grand nursing theory
c. Discuss your POI within the context provided by the middle-range theory
3. Support this discussion with at least four (4) peer-reviewed references in addition to any textbooks, and cite/reference the primary source
a. Briefly describe complexity science and complex adaptive systems
b. Discuss your POI within the framework of complexity science; and identify the focus, i.e. organizational, physiologic, or environmental
c. Identify a specific Complex Adaptive System within your POI and discuss the principles of complexity science that impact this system and your POI
4. Support this discussion with at least two (2) peer-reviewed references in addition to any textbooks, and cite/reference the primary source.
1. Identify and discuss an overall ethical framework that will direct your advanced nursing practice.
2. Describe at least two (2) ethical principles upheld in your chosen ethical framework.
3. Explain why the specific framework was chosen and its relevance to your advanced nursing practice.
4. Support this discussion with at least four (4) peer-reviewed references.
1. Summarize the major points of the paper in one paragraph.
2. No new information or references should be included in this section. For more information on Insufficient Access To Mental Health Services check out : https://www.huffpost.com/entry/mental-illness-is-on-the-rise-but-access-to-care-keeps-dwindling_n_58ee9a13e4b0da2ff85de60a
Healthcare : Complexity Science Keynote
Plagiarism Free Papers
Thehomeworkwritings.com’s team of writers write all papers from scratch. We deliver 100% original, unique papers. That’s what makes us the best custom homework writing service
We provide unlimited free revisions to all customers and on all papers. Try The Homework Writings today for the best custom homework writing service and experience in the industry.
Thehomeworkwritings.com gives clients title pages free of charge. Your only job is to fill out our order form. We will handle the rest.
As the leading essay writing service, we never submit any paper without a reference/bibliography page. We do this free of charge too.
Originality & Security
At Thehomeworkwritings.com, we take great pride in delivering only high-quality 100% original papers to all our clients. We also never share any of our clients’ information with third parties. Your data is safe with us.
24/7 Customer Support
No other custom homework writing service has a friendly, always available customer support team to respond to clients like us.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Why outsource our services
We have the best customer support team for your essay writing needs.
You won’t find any other custom homework writing service with pricing as flexible and affordable as ours.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
We provide a direct line of communication with our writers for the best writing experience.
As the leading custom homework writing service, we take deadlines very seriously. You will have your paper submitted on time without any delays.
We truly value your feedback, good or bad, and always use your feedback to help us provide you with an even better custom homework writing service