Answer the following questions in short response (1-2 paragraphs) :
1. There are advantages and disadvantages of taking a class or module online and in person. There are also advantages and disadvantages of hybrid learning.
Discuss your preference of learning environment in your current or future role.
Include at least two advantages and disadvantages for your selection.
2. This week we are looking at “Empowered Learners.”
The increasing Web-based content has exerted more pressure on policymakers and legislators in the U.S. Congress to enact new copyright laws to govern and organize electronic course material. Explain how the planning process of quality e-Learning classes, particularly posting copyrighted content on the Web for students to read, view, and copy could be affected by the current copyright law.
Recommend at least two tools (e.g., podcasts, e-portfolios, and streaming video) that you would like to have implemented in your current or future e-Learning environment for instructors and students. Provide a rationale for your recommendations.
3. Students, instructors, administrators, and technical support staff are key stakeholders in an e-Learning environment.
Describe stakeholder roles and the challenges they face.
4. From the discussion preparation, recommend to your school administrator or supervisor in a corporate environment at least two ways to design and deliver e-Learning courses that ensure sufficient accessibility for learners with disabilities.
5. Given the rapid advances in technology tools and applications, recommend at least two ways to promote an active, collaborative, and supportive, online learning environment for your current or future instructional environment.
Provide a rationale for your recommendations. For more information on Hybrid Learning check out : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blended_learning
Plagiarism Free Papers
Thehomeworkwritings.com’s team of writers write all papers from scratch. We deliver 100% original, unique papers. That’s what makes us the best custom homework writing service
We provide unlimited free revisions to all customers and on all papers. Try The Homework Writings today for the best custom homework writing service and experience in the industry.
Thehomeworkwritings.com gives clients title pages free of charge. Your only job is to fill out our order form. We will handle the rest.
As the leading essay writing service, we never submit any paper without a reference/bibliography page. We do this free of charge too.
Originality & Security
At Thehomeworkwritings.com, we take great pride in delivering only high-quality 100% original papers to all our clients. We also never share any of our clients’ information with third parties. Your data is safe with us.
24/7 Customer Support
No other custom homework writing service has a friendly, always available customer support team to respond to clients like us.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Why outsource our services
We have the best customer support team for your essay writing needs.
You won’t find any other custom homework writing service with pricing as flexible and affordable as ours.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
We provide a direct line of communication with our writers for the best writing experience.
As the leading custom homework writing service, we take deadlines very seriously. You will have your paper submitted on time without any delays.
We truly value your feedback, good or bad, and always use your feedback to help us provide you with an even better custom homework writing service