The report should contain, in the order described:
1. Cover sheet, with your name, the names of your partners, the instructor’s name, the title of the laboratory exercise, and the date on which it was performed.
2. Briefly explain the purpose of the experiment.
3. The original data sheets must be submitted even if copies revised to look neat are included.
4. Graphs. Every graph should have an appropriate descriptive title. All graphs should be prepared neatly and carefully, with the axes labeled clearly and the scales chosen for maximum clarity. Make your graphs large enough so that data points can easily be read from the graphs. If the graph calls for a straight line or a smooth curve fit, make sure that you follow proper procedures for doing this. Your instructor will give you appropriate guidance in this. You should never simply connect the dots on a graph. If your graphs are generated by a data acquisition and analysis program in a computer such as Vernier Logger Pro, you can include a print-out of the graphs. You may also use the data from the data acquisition system and plot your own graph using a computer program such as Excel. You do not need to include the raw data from the data acquisition system in the report.
5. The results should be tabulated and clearly labeled. This should be a ruled table summarizing the final computed results (not the data), together with the accepted values for these computed results whenever they are known, the standard deviations of your results, and also the percent error of the quantities in question.
6. The calculations used to obtain the tabulated results. These computations are based on the original data taken in the laboratory and include all quantities asked for in the instructions. If the calculations are very repetitive, it is sufficient to show a representative calculation.
7. A discussion of the results obtained, the uncertainties in your measurements, a comparison with accepted values if appropriate, and the possible sources of error in your measurements. Your discussion of the experiment should be written only after you have completed the calculations, drawn up a tabular summary of the results, and plotted all graphs called for. Your discussion need not go into the theory of the experiment insofar as it is covered in the text, but may well take up any point of interest not discussed in the text. The discussion should never repeat procedure. It should certainly contain a comparison of the results actually obtained in the experiment with results to be expected as well as a meaningful discussion of limitations in the experimental procedure and possible sources of error. A further discussion is given below.
8. A conclusion in which you discuss the significance of your results and summarize what has been learned from the experiment.
9. Answers to all of the questions posed for this laboratory exercise. For more information on How to Write a Physics Reports check out : https://www.wikihow.com/Write-a-Physics-Lab-Report
Attachment : ex6
Plagiarism Free Papers
Thehomeworkwritings.com’s team of writers write all papers from scratch. We deliver 100% original, unique papers. That’s what makes us the best custom homework writing service
We provide unlimited free revisions to all customers and on all papers. Try The Homework Writings today for the best custom homework writing service and experience in the industry.
Thehomeworkwritings.com gives clients title pages free of charge. Your only job is to fill out our order form. We will handle the rest.
As the leading essay writing service, we never submit any paper without a reference/bibliography page. We do this free of charge too.
Originality & Security
At Thehomeworkwritings.com, we take great pride in delivering only high-quality 100% original papers to all our clients. We also never share any of our clients’ information with third parties. Your data is safe with us.
24/7 Customer Support
No other custom homework writing service has a friendly, always available customer support team to respond to clients like us.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Why outsource our services
We have the best customer support team for your essay writing needs.
You won’t find any other custom homework writing service with pricing as flexible and affordable as ours.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
We provide a direct line of communication with our writers for the best writing experience.
As the leading custom homework writing service, we take deadlines very seriously. You will have your paper submitted on time without any delays.
We truly value your feedback, good or bad, and always use your feedback to help us provide you with an even better custom homework writing service