Each student will begin by selecting one CDC health communication campaign from the following list:
• “Screen for Life,” https://www.cdc.gov/cancer/colorectal/sfl/index.htm
• “One and Only,” https://www.cdc.gov/injectionsafety/one-and-only.html
• Or “Start Talking, Stop HIV”. https://www.cdc.gov/stophivtogether/campaigns/start-talking-stop-hiv/index.html?CDC_AA_refVal=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cdc.gov%2Factagainstaids%2Fcampaigns%2Fstarttalking%2Findex.html
Review all material linked within the main webpage associated with the chosen campaign.
This assignment asks students to engage in critical and creative thinking in their application of key concepts from course materials to assess a campaign, as described on the CDC’s website. Moreover, the assessment of the campaign deepens students’ understanding of the purpose of research in strategic health communication, an inquiry and analysis learning outcome.
Requirement: You must draft a critical analysis of your chosen campaign at a minimum of 4 double spaced pages (using APA style).
Your analysis should address at least the following 3 main questions thoroughly… not just a sentence or two.
(1) From the CDC’s website, what can you determine related to the six key components of campaign design:
• Formative research
• Use of theory or models
• Audience segmentation
• Message design
• Channels and message placement
Questions to consider:
• What do you perceive the goals of the campaign are?
• Who is the target audience for the campaign?
• What channels appear to be utilized by the campaign?
• Using what you know about the key components of a successful campaign, what does the campaign seem to be doing well?
• What possible changes would you suggest?
(2) Moreover, what might the information provided suggest for the evidence-based approach to health communication?
Questions to consider:
• Does this campaign appear to have been based on evidence?
• Would you be able to incorporate lessons from this campaign into the development of future health communication campaigns?
(3) Find a link to another campaign online that addresses the same issue in your CDC campaign, provide the link and provide an opinion on which campaign is better.
Note that you must evaluate both the campaign itself and the information provided about the campaign on the CDC’s website. For more information on Health Communications Analysis check out: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health_communication
Plagiarism Free Papers
Thehomeworkwritings.com’s team of writers write all papers from scratch. We deliver 100% original, unique papers. That’s what makes us the best custom homework writing service
We provide unlimited free revisions to all customers and on all papers. Try The Homework Writings today for the best custom homework writing service and experience in the industry.
Thehomeworkwritings.com gives clients title pages free of charge. Your only job is to fill out our order form. We will handle the rest.
As the leading essay writing service, we never submit any paper without a reference/bibliography page. We do this free of charge too.
Originality & Security
At Thehomeworkwritings.com, we take great pride in delivering only high-quality 100% original papers to all our clients. We also never share any of our clients’ information with third parties. Your data is safe with us.
24/7 Customer Support
No other custom homework writing service has a friendly, always available customer support team to respond to clients like us.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Why outsource our services
We have the best customer support team for your essay writing needs.
You won’t find any other custom homework writing service with pricing as flexible and affordable as ours.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
We provide a direct line of communication with our writers for the best writing experience.
As the leading custom homework writing service, we take deadlines very seriously. You will have your paper submitted on time without any delays.
We truly value your feedback, good or bad, and always use your feedback to help us provide you with an even better custom homework writing service