• You are expected to write with a thesis and argument, providing support for your assertions by citing specific quotes or ideas from your reading material. However, quotations should be used discretely to illustrate your argument. Your thesis statement must be under- lined or in bold text.
• Make sure to have an original title for the paper.
• Use parenthesis to make in-text citations. A Works Cited page needs to follow the essay. A failure to acknowledge sources through citations constitutes plagiarism.
• The paper is to be 8-10 pages in length (not including Works Cited), double-spaced using Times New Roman 12-point font, with one-inch margins.
• USE MLA METHOD OF CITATION. If needed, consult The MLA Handbook for Writers of Research Papers, 7th ed. as a guide.
• Number your pages.
• Name your topic.
• Your name, the instructor’s name, class, section, and date will appear on the top left hand
corner of the first page. NO COVER PAGE.
• The final version of this paper along with an annotated bibliography, proposal, and
abstract is due on Dec 15.
• Please upload your paper on Google Classroom. Do not send your papers as attachments.
• Grades will be based on four equally important criteria: 1) formulation of intellectual problem/response to topic 2) knowledge of subject/content of the course as well as research material 3) analysis and interpretation 4) clarity of purpose, organization, language, and mechanics.
REMEMBER: There is a difference between unjustified opinion and a persuasive argument.
This assignment requires you to critically analyze and interpret the readings to persuasively argue your points. It is not looking for a mere summary of the material.
Required Texts and Materials: Wartman, Kristin. “Why Food Belongs in Our Discussion of Race” Civil Eats 3 Sep
Mantey, J. Ama. “Beyond Access: What the Movement for Black Lives’ Policy
Says About Food” Civil Eats 1 Nov 2016
Iltis, Tony. “Kenya: Flower Cash Crops Reap Hunger, Destruction.” Green Left
Weekly 13 Iss 900 22 Oct 2011.
Use any of the following topics to bring one or more of the required readings above into conversation with outside research to write your research paper with a well formulated thesis that keeps your paper within the thematic framework of our course—food justice and food politics.
1. Racialized distribution of food
2. Hunger and the global economy of food export
3. Environmental justice and globalization of food. For more information on Food Justice and Food Politics check out : https://www.huffpost.com/topic/food-justice-movement
Plagiarism Free Papers
Thehomeworkwritings.com’s team of writers write all papers from scratch. We deliver 100% original, unique papers. That’s what makes us the best custom homework writing service
We provide unlimited free revisions to all customers and on all papers. Try The Homework Writings today for the best custom homework writing service and experience in the industry.
Thehomeworkwritings.com gives clients title pages free of charge. Your only job is to fill out our order form. We will handle the rest.
As the leading essay writing service, we never submit any paper without a reference/bibliography page. We do this free of charge too.
Originality & Security
At Thehomeworkwritings.com, we take great pride in delivering only high-quality 100% original papers to all our clients. We also never share any of our clients’ information with third parties. Your data is safe with us.
24/7 Customer Support
No other custom homework writing service has a friendly, always available customer support team to respond to clients like us.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Why outsource our services
We have the best customer support team for your essay writing needs.
You won’t find any other custom homework writing service with pricing as flexible and affordable as ours.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
We provide a direct line of communication with our writers for the best writing experience.
As the leading custom homework writing service, we take deadlines very seriously. You will have your paper submitted on time without any delays.
We truly value your feedback, good or bad, and always use your feedback to help us provide you with an even better custom homework writing service