- Over the semester, you may turn in up to three (3) Current Environmental Event Reports (CEER)@ 3 points each in extra credit.
- Find a current (within the past 12 months) environmental news event online or in print (English language only). Download the BSC1050_CEER Table.rtf file and complete the attached table
- I encourage you to examine a wide range of media sources and find articles you are personally interested in (because that’s one of the questions you’ll answer)
- You may wish to begin looking at the World Events & News sites at Cool & Useful Environmental Links listed under Tools and Resources on the left side of this page.
- Check your Calendar for due dates.
- Find a good media source not on this list? Email me the link and I’ll see about adding it to the collection.
- Complete all of the boxes of the table
- Boxes will expand as you type. Limit the table to one (full) to two pages maximum.
- Remember to use your ENC 1101 class guidelines when writing your summary.
- Begin with a clear topic sentence.
- The “story” is told in a logical sequence
- Use specific examples in connecting this event to the course.
- Make sure you describe why and how it’s connected.
- End with a clear concluding sentence.
- Word-processed, 1.0 spaced lines, 10 point font.
- Proofread carefully for spelling, grammar and mechanics (these count in your grade)
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Find a current (within the past 12 months) environmental news event online or in print (English language only). Download the BSC1050_CEER Table.rtf file and complete the attached table
From as low as $9/Page