*Please make it sound like You actually volunteered somewhere I didnt have time to because I was hospitalized again and been dealing with a lot of medical issues. A good place that I would volunteer at is my church which is Orchard Church in Temecula, Ca. our pastor is pastor Jim. (you can google it). But it has to sound real this is literally worth half my grade!!! I have attached instructions and rubric please review carefully. I don’t need this until Sunday 10/27/19 by 8 PM
Final Paper Project
Headings/Content I’m looking for when I’m grading your paper:
Reason for Selecting this Service Project (50 points)
Analysis of my Feelings Regarding this Project? (150 points)
Analysis of Servant Leadership Effectiveness (or lack of) (150 points)
Other aspects I’m looking for while grading
APA, including three references minimum, at least one peer-reviewed (40 points)
Writing Mechanics, including 5-7 pages (plus title page and reference page) (35 points)
Reminder: The Ten Characteristics start on page 3 in Spears
Final Project Paper
You will volunteer to serve in some capacity in an organization. You can do anything from volunteering in a hospital, a school, a religious organization, a corporation—just about anything. Here are some guidelines:
• Do not put yourself in danger. Don’t spend the week sleeping on the streets with the homeless, trying to serve gang-infested communities, or placing yourself in harm’s way. If you have any questions regarding the appropriateness of a project, contact the professor.
• Do work with organizations that are experienced in serving. This is a one-time assignment. You don’t have to devote more than one day serving. But organizations that do serve their communities have established guidelines and procedures for volunteers, which will optimize your experience as you serve.
• Start thinking about your project early in the term. Eight weeks is a very short time, and you need to make arrangements ASAP. Waiting until Week Six does not usually provide you with the best opportunities for a meaningful experience.
• Optimally, look for opportunities where you can both serve AND lead. Remember that the paradox of servant-leadership is that a gifted and skilled person looks for ways to serve and build others up through their influence. The ideal would be to find an opportunity to serve and lead. For example, if you are an excellent baker, perhaps you can teach others to bake gourmet pastries to raise money for a worthy cause (like Paul Newman’s philanthropic arm). One team gave a presentation to the executive team at the Ronald McDonald House Charities on servant-leadership, and served them in this way. So be creative—find something you’re passionate about.
Once you do your service, you need to write a 5-7 page, double-spaced paper. It must be written in APA 6th Edition formatting. Your paper must include at least three (3) references (books, articles, etc.), and at least one reference must be a peer-reviewed, refereed journal article pertaining to servant-leadership. As a guideline, your paper should include:
• A section describing the reason that you selected this particular service project. One (1) to two (2) pages should suffice.
• An analysis of your feelings regarding this project. What did you learn about yourself? In what ways were you challenged? What aspects of servant-leadership came easily to you? How did you feel when the project was over? This should be approximately two (2) to three (3) pages.
• An analysis of servant-leadership’s effectiveness (or lack thereof). Which of the ten characteristics did you attempt to utilize? Were those characteristics effective or ineffective? Why? What did you learn about yourself? This should take two (2) to three (3) pages.
• Conclusion or summary. About one-half (½) to one (1) page.
This is worth 500 points. This is due on Week 7.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At thehomeworkwritings.com, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.