1. Definition of reversal learning
2. An example of reversal learning out of every day life (not how it is being tested in the lab)
3. How reversal learning is tested in humans in the lab (introduce deterministic vs probabilistic reversal learning here)
– here you could already discuss how patients with psychiatric disorders are impaired in reversal learning
4. How reversal learning is being tested in rodents in the lab (similar to the human discussion, discuss deterministic vs probabilistic reversal learning here for rodents)
– here you can discuss how rodent models of stress are impaired in reversal learning
5. Neural circuits
– here you can adopt a similar structure as above, i.e.:
a. What do we know about circuits for reversal learning from human MRI studies?
b. How are these neural circuits that we know from human studies different in patients with psychiatric disorders?
c. What do we know about the neural circuits of reversal learning from rodent studies (start with the ones that are the same in humans, which you discuss before?
d. How are these neural circuits that we know from rodent studies different in models of stress/ depression/ anxiety?