In a PowerPoint presentation of 10 slides with two IWG references (one may be your text, but one must be an outside source) you will describe an aspect or part of the field you are preparing to work in or company that you are planning on working for that is affected by globalization. In order to do this you will explain your preferred approach to ethical decision making in terms of the categories that we learned in the first week of class. You will then explain how this position fits into and affects the culture of the organization of which you are or will be a member. Finally, you will consider how your ethical decision making as an individual in an organization is influenced by and can influence the world.
Please be sure to complete each of the following steps:
1. Be sure to have a title slide that includes introductory narrative preparing the audience for the content of the presentation.
2. In a single slide describe the career that you are preparing for. It can be a general description of the position that you wish to have or a very specific picture of the company that you would like to work for and role that you would have.
3. Use 2 slides to describe your approach to ethical decision making. Be sure to use the terminology that we learned in Week 1.
4. Using 2 slides describe how your ethical approach affects and is affected by the ethical culture of the United States organization you are or plan to be part of.
5. Using 2 slides describe how your ethical approach affects and is affected by globalization.
6. Conclude with a single slide discussing what was learned in this project.
In addition to your 10 slides using 2 IWG references, you want to “narrate” your slides by describing the concepts in your Speaker’s Notes or utilizing the voice-over feature in PowerPoint. You can do so by choosing either of the following:
1. Write 1-2 paragraphs of description per slide which address the assignment requirements. The paragraphs can be written on a separate Word document or included in the “Speaker’s Notes” in PowerPoint.
2. A verbal presentation using the voice-over feature in PowerPoint. 1.5 to 3 minutes of description per slides which addresses the assignment requirements.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At thehomeworkwritings.com, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.