2000-word (individual) ‘Policy brief on one of the following themes: financial markets, trade, poverty and inequality, energy and natural resources, green economy and sustainability (based on an emerging economy of your choice).
Policy briefs may give objective summaries of relevant research, suggest possible policy options, or argue for particular courses of action.
Your goal is to convince, rather than simply outline, review or describe
Answer: “Why is this issue important for the audience? ”
The audience may not have the technical expertise or extensive prior knowledge about the problem, issue, or need.
Include at least 2 graphics, tables, and/or graphically represented data, where appropriate, in the brief
You are serving as an expert advisor. You are not the elected official, president of the company, or founder of the nonprofit organization. You are an expert advisor to an imagined body of decision-makers who will ultimately decide “what to do.”
Executive Summary: (indicative word limit: 200 words)
Context or Scope of Problem: (indicative word limit: 500 words)
Critical Analysis of current approach and possible alternatives: (indicative word limit: 800 words)
Policy recommendations: (indicative word limit 500 words)
· Identify and describe the problem or issue sufficiently
· Analyse the country’s sector-specific policies that address one of the areas/problems
· Offer background context about the contributing factors (who specifically is affected by the problem or issue identified)
· Assess whether the policies/strategies taken to address the issue have been effective or not
· Document the advantages and disadvantages of a few alternative courses of action
· Include a brief discussion of the different probable outcomes of putting into place the recommendations you propose
· Write your brief in a way that is cogent and understandable to decision-makers who may have little understanding of science, of technical terms and concepts, or of the scientific evidence pertinent to your ideas. For more information on Emerging Market check on this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emerging_market
Plagiarism Free Papers
Thehomeworkwritings.com’s team of writers write all papers from scratch. We deliver 100% original, unique papers. That’s what makes us the best custom homework writing service
We provide unlimited free revisions to all customers and on all papers. Try The Homework Writings today for the best custom homework writing service and experience in the industry.
Thehomeworkwritings.com gives clients title pages free of charge. Your only job is to fill out our order form. We will handle the rest.
As the leading essay writing service, we never submit any paper without a reference/bibliography page. We do this free of charge too.
Originality & Security
At Thehomeworkwritings.com, we take great pride in delivering only high-quality 100% original papers to all our clients. We also never share any of our clients’ information with third parties. Your data is safe with us.
24/7 Customer Support
No other custom homework writing service has a friendly, always available customer support team to respond to clients like us.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We have the best customer support team for your essay writing needs.
You won’t find any other custom homework writing service with pricing as flexible and affordable as ours.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
We provide a direct line of communication with our writers for the best writing experience.
As the leading custom homework writing service, we take deadlines very seriously. You will have your paper submitted on time without any delays.
We truly value your feedback, good or bad, and always use your feedback to help us provide you with an even better custom homework writing service